Epic moba history video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Lord View Post
... are you fking kidding me?
Okay rampant inaccuracies aside for now... the video is *massively* biased in Guinsoo's favor...

Guinsoo was greatly despised by the community and the balance issues were horrible(DEATH WARD RIKI FTW??!?!).
This never changed during his reign. I'm not saying Guinsoo was "bad", Guinsoo is extremely important to MOBA history, but the video presents him like some adored genius that revolutionized the map.

Icefrog was the one that accomplished this. I also noticed that the clips are in poor chronological order. Icefrog era champions are displayed during the Guinsoo narration.

7:38 is wrong as well, Guinsoo never gave control to Icefrog, he gave it to Syllable, Syllable gave it to Icefrog... etc etc, the video is very inaccurate, but it'll be popular as it is produced by Machinima, it makes me incredibly angry to see such garbage becoming popular overnight...
Wait, wait, wait. You said something brilliant for once? +1, good sir.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Scarlena and myself recently made a video
Lol fixed.

Dragoeth

01-03-2012

Quote:
Wikipedia has almost zero information on the history of MOBA.

What little it has is biased and inaccurate.
So fix it.

Fantastic Colors

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
So fix it.
It lacks "notability", for them. So even if someone wrote an article, a deletionist would probably get rid of it anyway.