AD Nidalee Guide: Taking on the Mantle of Flankd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdBlooded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

pro tip: if their enemy team has a shaco, trap their golem and lizard. if you have time, one in the brush and one on the liz itself. some shaco's lay the jitb's on the spawn point. some do it in the brush.

pro tip 2: be careful when moving around to do so. who knows if that ashe is sitting in a bush keeping a lookout. one time she was sitting in the brush on the bottom side of the mid lane and she caught me off guard and seriously f'd me up before the minions came. Pretty much ruined lvl's 1-6 for me.

ColdBlooded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
To be wholly honest, I have very little experience in TT. I played some when it first came out, but the metagame was not very appealing to me compared to SR. I can take a guess and say that this guide might not shine to well on TT. Nidalee tends to be a bit squishy, and that does not go well on TT.

As for what would go well, there are people who know much more about Nidalee's TT metagame than I, so I won't potentially lead you down the wrong path. Best of luck!
you want frozen mallet in TT. other than that, the builds are similar. take the solo lane, harass the other guy out of the lane, get to lvl 6, get the lizard, then gank bottom. traps everywhere! good luck.

alsowikk

07-01-2010

bump

The Promise

07-09-2010

Updated the guide once again. Changed the build order slightly and completely redid the AP build. Also changed the Summon Spells to match the fact that our good friend Flash is going away next week.

Cease

07-09-2010

Any updated thoughts on a AP build vs. a hybrid build? Hybrid seemed to edge out AP before the change to the AP ratios.

I have been trying an AP build and I am not sold on which is the definitive way to go.

exoup

07-10-2010

In case you didn't read the red post, flash is staying in.

The Promise

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoup View Post
In case you didn't read the red post, flash is staying in.

Yeah I got it. I need to change it qwix, but it's been a busy weekend.