3v3 stream-jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESF

12-27-2011

also lol that downvote tells me people have watched you play and can see that im right

SYMBÖLIC

12-27-2011

lol if u dont have a jungle in 3's u r bad nuff said

Soup4

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESF View Post
i can try to not be rude when i say this but its not possible if your talking about jungling in 3v3 as a full time thing than it shows you will never get a sponsor b/c its not possible to lose against a team that has a jungler if you have any clue on how to counter it
Hate to be rude but you are an idiot. Your 1548 top Elo in 3's shows you do not know much about playing at a high level. In normals you don't need a jungle because most people are just trying different things out. However in ranked, if you try to get to the top of the ladder it will benefit you very much to have a jungler. Im not saying it is necessary, but any good team that has a jungler will be at an advantage against those who do not. In Season 1 when I was 5th on the ladder, over 90% of the teams above 1700 Elo had a jungler.

ESF

12-28-2011

as i said play any team who knows how to counter it and you will lose every time

ESF

12-28-2011

you cant uncounter a jungle counter the map is WAY to small so like i said play any team with half a brain and you will lose every game

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Quote:
you cant uncounter a jungle counter
Heard it here first guys, we're doomed

SYMBÖLIC

12-28-2011

hey soup the last 2 times we have played i t-bagged u and i was jungling so, i guess it worked out and we did the same vs john madden, ask him how he liked r jungle i think i went 10-2 that game and vs you soup we only 2 maby 3 deaths and smoked u, haters gonna hate

SYMBÖLIC

12-28-2011

Quote:
as i said play any team who knows how to counter it and you will lose every time

lol wrong hey my team will play u guys i will jungle and i want u to try and counter me kk add me in game

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Soup and I were agreeing with you...

Jungling is obviously important in 3s.

SYMBÖLIC

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
Soup and I were agreeing with you...

Jungling is obviously important in 3s.

he made fun of my elo so i had to say something lol soup4 knows i love him thow <3