Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCoffee

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippppeeekiyayy View Post
What's up with everyone saying cait, she's outclassed by most AD carries nowadays.
You can counter-pick Cait and win against Vayne, because Cait has a far stronger lane phase than Vayne. Cait doesn't have Vayne's lategame, but it's irrelevant if Vayne can't get cs during the lane phase and just falls too far behind on items.

NightBlade420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Vayne, Trynd, Graves, Cait, Xin ( very underrated champ imo)

DarkFuzz3825

12-27-2011

For melee carries, hands down it's Tryndamere.

For ranged, it's a tie between Vayne and Caitlin, Vayne for her massive damage output and Cait for her Early Game lane dominance.

Tyrang

12-27-2011

Depends on the lane and role? Check out Elementz tier list give you a pretty good idea.

Bot lane: Vayne, Graves, Trist, Cait, Kog.... etc?

Top lane: Tryn, Riven, GP, Yorick, Irelia..... etc?

Some of the jungle can carry too like Skarner, but i dunno if he is AD.

Technically bot lane ranged AD is the one that is most likely to carry late game. I think Vayne is generally recognized as the super-carry. She can destroy a whole team with her true dmg given someone is tanking for her (and she needs cleanse).

HotLamp

12-27-2011

Vayne and Cait. I personally love cait though.

Welcome2HookCity

12-27-2011

if you ask me its vayne and ezreal for the ranges and cait gets raped up by ezreal for the meele i reckon yi and tryn and possibly gp close behind

Welcome2HookCity

12-27-2011

wtf is ppl going on about cait? she sucks and shes not compared to carries like ez and vayne

Tyrang

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaphetS006 View Post
wtf is ppl going on about cait? she sucks and shes not compared to carries like ez and vayne
Caitlyn is good at laning. Traps is almost like a ward which is helpful.

Her poking is still very good in team fight. Her range make it easier for her to stand outside of the mess rather than pulling active kite (she is in easy mode, what can i say).

She can poke towers at lane and end game like a boss with her traps and her range.

CTG 0rion

12-27-2011

tier list
tier 1, vayne graves, tristana
tier 2 ashe, cait, kog corki
thier 3 (still amazing with the right player) urgot,miss fortune, ezreal, twitch, teemo and any others i forgot.

xXCFXx Avenger

12-27-2011

rofl....no, the most widley played ranged AD in high elo now is Corki, but, he is one of the hardest, u get good with him u carry every game, but he is soo much harder than the others. So Corki is the best, but takes a lot of skill that few ppl have so u don't see that many.