Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisewind

Senior Member

12-27-2011

well it is Tuesday... on a serious note I was thinking just remove pick axe from the recipe and make it a long sword + philo and add passive that regens Health and Mana on killing blows similar to Cho's passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanillaSpencer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2011

My friend goes 6 tiamats on Nasus in normals and gets legendary. Everyone in this thread is now instantly mad.

BTW: You do get multiple stacks on his Q when you one-shot a wave.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterMoogle

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Apparition11 View Post
But don't forget how it takes up an item slot, therefore reducing your ad/as. And in a team fight, people won't clump together (not talking about a full terror game- a real game)
lantern,
merc boot
fon
atmas
phantom dancer
tiamat.

Tanky, and in some situational cases, yes they do stick together.
Like in the jungle, little place to stop and if you have a galio on your team.

Or Twisted Treeline.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohobojz View Post
My friend goes 6 tiamats on Nasus in normals and gets legendary. Everyone in this thread is now instantly mad.

BTW: You do get multiple stacks on his Q when you one-shot a wave.
1) it's a normal game
2) it's nasus
3) he's probably level 15
4) no one is mad



.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanillaSpencer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Apparition11 View Post
1) it's a normal game
2) it's nasus
3) he's probably level 15
4) no one is mad



.
Nope, level 30.
The only reason he doesn't do it in ranked is because people don't let him lololol...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohobojz View Post
Nope, level 30.
The only reason he doesn't do it in ranked is because people don't let him lololol...
If you and him think it's so good, then use it in ranked. Lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanillaSpencer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Apparition11 View Post
If you and him think it's so good, then use it in ranked. Lol.
It's more funny than good, but yeah you sound jelly :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohobojz View Post
It's more funny than good, but yeah you sound jelly :P
First you say it's good, then you say it's not good. Lol. Why would i be jelly when i haz jello in my fridge?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Bump mr jelly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

bump