3v3 stream-jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

12-22-2011

doing ranked game now come wathc 1600+ games

SYMBÖLIC

12-24-2011

streaming come watch 1650+ games

George Mason

12-24-2011

Too hard to watch, your Nidalee hasn't gone through puberty.

Merry Christmas

PooOnUrChest69

12-24-2011

Why did you guys delete your team after your loss? Is that what you do to make sure it looks like you win with all your teams even though you dont?

Mejai

12-25-2011

watching atm, he's online

let's see some action

SYMBÖLIC

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mason View Post
Too hard to watch, your Nidalee hasn't gone through puberty.

Merry Christmas

lol we dont play with him it was a 1 time thing and its hard to playwith him lol

SYMBÖLIC

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooOnUrChest69 View Post
Why did you guys delete your team after your loss? Is that what you do to make sure it looks like you win with all your teams even though you dont?
that team wasnt a serious team any team that we play alot we keep we do alot of play 1 game delete win/loose cuz we like to ban and u cant ban in normals cuz riot dosnt listen to there player base

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

stream is going come watch us rub teams nipples

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Since you are watching your thread Ill take the opportunity to post and be famous HI MOM!!!

Seriously though, do you have any advice on how to handle Rumble solo top? Like, how do you counter him or which champs? I usually just ban him when we play ranked but when I play in this account with my younger brothers for fun we cant ban champs (no draft normal in TT.. QQ ) and 99% of the time he's in the enemy team.

I find it really effin hard to lane against good ones, they just farm all creeps with ease while harassing you and its pretty much ungankable unless we have a jungle sin or similar but we dont tryhard those champs in normal.

Any particular way you handle him?

Btw, how do people in your elo usually build Fizz to be ban worthy? I havent played him in TT but Im curious as to why people ban him, Id believe he would have mana troubles without blue in prolonged fights.

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveVolta View Post
Since you are watching your thread Ill take the opportunity to post and be famous HI MOM!!!

Seriously though, do you have any advice on how to handle Rumble solo top? Like, how do you counter him or which champs? I usually just ban him when we play ranked but when I play in this account with my younger brothers for fun we cant ban champs (no draft normal in TT.. QQ ) and 99% of the time he's in the enemy team.

I find it really effin hard to lane against good ones, they just farm all creeps with ease while harassing you and its pretty much ungankable unless we have a jungle sin or similar but we dont tryhard those champs in normal.

Any particular way you handle him?

Btw, how do people in your elo usually build Fizz to be ban worthy? I havent played him in TT but Im curious as to why people ban him, Id believe he would have mana troubles without blue in prolonged fights.
easy way to counter rumble is with a highly mobile champ, like renekton, fizz, ahri, area few or champions that have ranged abilities like brand is great for 3's- rush a rilies for kiting. yoric is a beast counter to rumble cuz u can drop the slowing minion to block his slow.

i personal have never seen fizz banned because if u focus him in fights he melts, hes a good anti tank cuz of his W and for building on him rush a lichbane to rylies and u shouldent have mana problems. the reason i think people ban him is cuz they dont focus him in fights and get kited by fizz easily if your team has no cc fizz will ruin u becasue a good fiz can dash in and out of fights, idealy u want your team to have 3+ seconds of cc and u will ruin a fizz or any other squishy champ.

feel free to message me in game for more advice