Picking heros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pico1012

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

ok, since I now have a 5 min ban here is my rant;

• 1 I did not auto lock; I understand the other players being upset that they didn't get to play their best player/role so i don't auto lock
  • 2 I now have an auto-ban because the rest of my (random) teammates locked their similar carry and I left because of team comp issues in team select
  • 3 ... how do I get a 5 min ban because my randoms don't know how to build a team and communicate...
  • ... no profit....
tldr; wasted time b/c of randoms, that select carries and don't make a balanced team

JykkntiBlind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

bump for anger at stupid people

R3druMz

12-24-2011

lol i leave on average 2-6 games a day from that reason

Loctorak

12-24-2011

FIVE MINUTES TOO LONG TO WAIT. MUST BE PLAYING NAO.

Buy minecraft, read a thread, make a sandwich, have a fap... There are tons of things you can do in 5min. If there were no 5min wait when you dodged, games would never start.

Taylion

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico1012 View Post
ok, since I now have a 5 min ban here is my rant;
[LIST][*]3 ... how do I get a 5 min ban because my randoms don't know how to build a team and communicate...
[
You don't.
I read through your post very carefully, multiple times, and I think I was able to find the problem.

You got a 5 min ban because you intentionally introduced an anomaly into the data stream which caused your client to terminate. In other words: You got punished for using a known exploit.

The real problem here is that the whole 5 min ban for q-dodge isn't long enough to stop dbags from making nine other people go through char select and preplanning multiple times before they can actually get into a game.

Tarogato

12-28-2011

I consider myself a very levelheaded and intelligent person. I've never trolled, never raged, never complained, or done any stupid idiot typical LoL things. But I do queue dodge when:

◘ More than one person autolocks and the result of this is a screwn up team composition.
◘ More than one person insists on being jungler, AP, or AD carry.
◘ The team discusses comp, comes to an agreement, and the last person, who remained silent, autolocks a role we already have and thus ruins the planning.

An example would be... an Udyr jungle, an autolock Trynd solo top, and say an autolock Yorick mid. So the team has three beefy AD champions, but lacks a tank/initiator, a ranged carry, an AP carry, AND a support. Four roles left to fill with two champions. In cases like this, I wait until the very end of champion select, politely ask, "Please don't autolock.", and I queue dodge.