New server idea "South America"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llKurosakill

12-22-2011

The company could create a new server for the guys from South America, Portuguese (Brazil). for we are many of the players lol. Thank you.

Wopowogian

12-22-2011

Yes please. It would make communicating with random teams much more forgiving.

Cheesemuff

12-22-2011

I just made a thread about this. It's unfair to me, a player located in North America, to have to play a strategy based game with people who can't understand what I'm saying. It's also unfair to them, the South and Central American players, who can't communicate with anybody on their team and have to deal with larger pings and more lag.

R3druMz

12-23-2011

indeed and we should spam forums till they put out a server for br and spanish

lol or make the game undownloadable from a spanish country haha trololoing

1scythe1

12-23-2011

Agreed. I would love to play on it and share my terrible spanish with them on occassion, instead of dealing with their terrible english daily. Yo quiero tacos! Donde eres mis pantalones??? Yo quiero jamon y queso y cerveza muchos dios!!!! Entiendo? jajajajajajaja

Leibovits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

I just want them gone because they suck...BR does not win....

HerperDinger

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leibovits View Post
I just want them gone because they suck...BR does not win....
I think it's you that sucks. There's trolls in every nation that's benefited from the internet, so don't generalize lol.

Played with some good BR players. Though communication is iffy, but normally I find they'll listen to pings.
Am South American myself, but I play mainly on EU now. Avoid all the poor tasteless gamers infesting NA as we speak.

Sir Aqualung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2011

It's a good idea.

I'm tired to play with racist people. They talk too much and do nothing in game.

Cheesemuff

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Aqualung View Post
It's a good idea.

I'm tired to play with racist people. They talk too much and do nothing in game.
It's not an issue of racism. I bet you can't find a single player from Central or South America who wouldn't love to have their own servers where they get decent pings and can actually talk to the people on their team. It's an issue of fairness for both sides.

AshEfNKetchum

12-23-2011

I tried to politely tell some Spanish speaking team mates that I only knew English (with the small amount of Spanish I know) but that I could communicate through pings. They told me to go kill myself.