The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephial

12-21-2011

And all of the votes are completely useless. Stupid System is Stupid.

Pykx

12-21-2011

16,000,000 total votes! 30 of them actually read their cases!

Vladican

12-21-2011

I disagree with the guys saying that the 94% punish rating shows that the system is broken. If nothing else then it shows that TOO FEW cases are being considered by the tribunal (i.e. only the very bad cases where the person in question is an OBVIOUS troll or rager). Once riot broadens the base for considerations of cases by the tribunal that number will become much lower (unless people start spamming the punish button which I truly hope will not happen). I think the way they have it now where the tribunal only votes on the worst of cases where the verdict was already all but statistically predetermined is just a conservative approach by Riot to test this system before they expand it and include cases of people being reported only for say 1 or 2 games.

Not to mention guys, its not like the tribunal is the final say in whether you get banned or even suspended from the game. The OP clearly stated that almost EVERYONE gets just a warning the first time and the cases that DO come up multiple times are reviewed by riot themselves to determine whether a serious penalty is required.

So in short, the tribunal acts as sort of a sorting system that filters out the most serious cases for riot to consider.

Renegade TaIon

12-21-2011

tribunal is OP - probably one of the BEST ideas for an online gaming community EVER

Coconut Camel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

So, what happens if you find yourself in the Tribunal?
o.o

nuthusk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Do reports average per map, game mode.
Do reports on average per game lenght.

hohums

Software Engineer

12-21-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato SaIad View Post
So, what happens if you find yourself in the Tribunal?
o.o
It won't show you your own cases.

Coconut Camel

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
It won't show you your own cases.
I assumed :P

VICKLIUS

12-21-2011

show us if we voted with the majority after we voted

Layze42

12-21-2011

This is great and all but most of the people doing the "Reporting" are the people who need to be reported.