The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeunchainn

12-21-2011

Terrible communication.Attempt at displaying biased stats and volontary omitting a lot of other factor to make people misinterpret statistics.

Remember when they remade the IP system and they tried to make you believe you gain more IP with a dumb graph?

PiggySaysWhat

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
I kinda forgot the Tribunal existed... I used to do cases at work in order to squeeze a few more IP on my account every day, but I stopped because it made me feel sick for the LoL community that there are people like that out there. D:
Same for me. I found myself getting annoyed at these criminals just by reading the logs. I finally thought, "Wait--So now I'm getting pissed at LoL even when I'm not playing? Yikes," and had to go cold turkey.

Which blows because I'd love to still be part of the bloodthirsty mob hungry for troll-meat. Alas and alack.

Suzikai

12-21-2011

Rofl Tribunal is a POS / flawed system.

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Glad to see the Tribunal making a dent, if not a small one, against offenders. I have to say though, I'm still slightly upset about the time where it was said "participating in the tribunal will reward ip equal to a regular days worth of playing LoL." 5 IP for voting with the majority is pretty meager. I'd like to suggest upgrading that to at least 15, because as it stands now, I have long since refused to participate in it.

Don't get me wrong, it is a great system and I support all those who participate. But for the time I used to spend on those cases, perusing them meticulously to make sure that I made the right decision, the fact that (if voting with the majority 100% of the time) I don't even get a single GAME'S worth of IP makes the entire thing seem underwhelming. Because the time it takes me to go through ten cases, I could play a single game, win or lose, and get more ip guaranteed every time.

So here's my humble and honest request, boost the ip given. It's for a good cause and I personally know a lot of people that would participate in the Tribunal again if they were given more than a meager sum of IP. Because as it stands now, they don't see the benefit to it. Respectfully.

Reiji Ozora

12-21-2011

I would like a lower time limit on decision-making. Some people are just obvious offenders that can be verified under ten seconds. I just feel it wastes time when I could be moving on to the next person. Some people do take more time to decide on and a lot of reading to do in order to decide and so sometimes I take more than the minimum time. But there are many, many offenders that I could hit the punish button on much earlier if that minimum time weren't so high. I agree that it has to be at least 5 or 10 seconds to avoid someone accidentally clicking when the new screen loads.. but other than that, it should be as efficient as possible.

Doosfin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

People that get their account suspended should also be suspended from the forums.

The forums would become so much better.

d Sky

12-21-2011

And to celebrate 16 million votes everyone gets a free rune page?

Curse of Chaos

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareyCarey View Post
Glad to see the Tribunal making a dent, if not a small one, against offenders. I have to say though, I'm still slightly upset about the time where it was said "participating in the tribunal will reward ip equal to a regular days worth of playing LoL." 5 IP for voting with the majority is pretty meager. I'd like to suggest upgrading that to at least 15, because as it stands now, I have long since refused to participate in it.

Don't get me wrong, it is a great system and I support all those who participate. But for the time I used to spend on those cases, perusing them meticulously to make sure that I made the right decision, the fact that (if voting with the majority 100% of the time) I don't even get a single GAME'S worth of IP makes the entire thing seem underwhelming. Because the time it takes me to go through ten cases, I could play a single game, win or lose, and get more ip guaranteed every time.

So here's my humble and honest request, boost the ip given. It's for a good cause and I personally know a lot of people that would participate in the Tribunal again if they were given more than a meager sum of IP. Because as it stands now, they don't see the benefit to it. Respectfully.
You forgot something, they give you 5 ip if you do a good verdict if you dont you wont get anything. Its sad though because it seems to be a good system but its not worth it, not enough. they should give more I dont mean like 100 ip but at least something good and unique, I would do it if we were talking about rp but after doing the maths 5 ip for case its not worth it, not at all.

AIDZzZ

12-21-2011

It should show an entire report! Deaths/kills/assists of individuals in both teams, some games cant be judged right!
*btw: Caps lock ftw*

DerpHobo

12-21-2011

all those trolls