Champion recommendation for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brossef

12-19-2011

garen is very meh in dominion he shines early game, and the problem in dominion is you level up so fast there isnt much of an early game. he mostly becomes a tank late game because his damage falls considerably.

MajorUrsa

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brossef View Post
garen is very meh in dominion he shines early game, and the problem in dominion is you level up so fast there isnt much of an early game. he mostly becomes a tank late game because his damage falls considerably.
The only time ive seen him played moderately successfully was when they built pure tank, at which point he just became a nuisance, not really a threat.

LegendaryEnemy

12-19-2011

1. LegendaryNoobie is what my friends call me behind my back.

2. Lesser picked champions are always the most fun. My advice is to figure out which champions you enjoy playing the most, and try to get different champs that fit into different roles in a team, so that when your team is lacking in some area you can fill that gap.

legendarynoobie

12-20-2011

i'm just getting used to ashe now. i wish i had tried miss fortune when she was still free. i'm gonna stray from garen for now and pick a different melee hero. the only other ranged heroes i've tried is sivir and vayne. i messed up with vayne, and i'm just not a fan of sivir.

Tiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2011

Try yi or leblanc

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Instead of caitlyin, just go for vayne or graves. Same price, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more effective in dom.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

12-20-2011

Ryze and Poppy are some of the best champions and are very cheap. Soraka is also decent. Pretty much every 450, but Nunu is good.

Roger Barbossa

12-20-2011

u might wanna get champs with tons of damage OR champs with cc ( like poppy, sion, etc)

Grantson

12-20-2011

Here are 24 names I see in dominion pretty often. 6 in each category but there are more viable good champions.

Blind pick mode (Baned too often in Draft)
- Rummus, Kassadin, Shaco, Yorwick, Heimerdinger, Poppy

Tanks - Alistar, Amumu, Volibear, Blitzcrank, Maokai, Singed.

AD - Gangplank, Riven, Sivir, Pantheon, Talon, Wukong.

AP - Raze, Cassiopeia, Brand, Akili, Fizz, Karthus.

FDru

12-20-2011

Hehe... Yorwick.

I'm ok with this.