Looking for some good feedback!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazdaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Hey everyone, i would really apreciate it if you would give me some feedback on my first guide ever!

Any suggestions and stuff is useable. You can find the guide here: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=6548

- Peace Out!

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Well not a teemo player but Ill try:

1) Global replace "ur" with "you're" or your depending. Replace "u" with "You".

2) Masteries. It seems really wasteful to NOT take the 8% CDR in defense. Its really solid and means faster shroomz, dart, etc. The 1% evasion is just garbage. The 1.5% less dmg is also sucky.

Also, why take armor pen 10%? Most of your damage is magical/onhit. An alternative is utilities mana regen. I guess either way is fine.

3) Skills. Need more versatility. In some cases you can trade hits or not take hits at all and Poison is really powerful harassment that doesnt need mana. In some cases though you wind up eating their nasty nuke and autoattack just to get in 1 autoattack with poison. This sucks.
In which case, you max DART which has much better range and blinds their counterattack. Fantastic when bottom lane vs their ranged AD. But eats lots of mana.

4) I am a bit curious about bloodrazor. A typical teemo is an AP/onhit variant. Since he has decent AP ratios and it even helps his autoattack thru poison, Id expect to see more AP.

for example: Malady is a good onhit item with AS and AP. Nashers also is good if you need the CDR and mana regen. High AS, decent AP.
abyssal scepter gives high MR, plus AP and mpen.
Rod of Ages/Rylais boosts health, AP.
Rageblade also gives AP, AS.

The idea is to toughen up some, get high AP for big shroom, dart, poison damage, and high AS for strong autoattack.

Lazdaa

12-20-2011

Thanks for the feedback, i will keep my guide updated.

BTripp

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Well not a teemo player but Ill try:

1) Global replace "ur" with "you're" or your depending. Replace "u" with "You".

2) Masteries. It seems really wasteful to NOT take the 8% CDR in defense. Its really solid and means faster shroomz, dart, etc. The 1% evasion is just garbage. The 1.5% less dmg is also sucky.

Also, why take armor pen 10%? Most of your damage is magical/onhit. An alternative is utilities mana regen. I guess either way is fine.

3) Skills. Need more versatility. In some cases you can trade hits or not take hits at all and Poison is really powerful harassment that doesnt need mana. In some cases though you wind up eating their nasty nuke and autoattack just to get in 1 autoattack with poison. This sucks.
In which case, you max DART which has much better range and blinds their counterattack. Fantastic when bottom lane vs their ranged AD. But eats lots of mana.

4) I am a bit curious about bloodrazor. A typical teemo is an AP/onhit variant. Since he has decent AP ratios and it even helps his autoattack thru poison, Id expect to see more AP.

for example: Malady is a good onhit item with AS and AP. Nashers also is good if you need the CDR and mana regen. High AS, decent AP.
abyssal scepter gives high MR, plus AP and mpen.
Rod of Ages/Rylais boosts health, AP.
Rageblade also gives AP, AS.

The idea is to toughen up some, get high AP for big shroom, dart, poison damage, and high AS for strong autoattack.
what is this I don't even...