tryndamere op ofmg

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James Pringles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

teemo es trynd hard counter

tru story

Havelox

12-16-2011

Teemo is a great Trynd counter.

Not being able to auto attack leaves him effectively CCed.

Noxious Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2011

tryn is sooooo OP... just a crit junkie...

Ruiden

12-16-2011

*facepalm*

Borygmos

12-17-2011

they need to increase the cooldown on his ult, i hate seeing tryn blow it just to tower dive someone and have it be right back up come time for a teamfight, and also having it be right back up when he just used it and died that last team fight

they also need to nerf the crit on his passive to 20-25~%, its so stupid to watch him walk away from the first jungle group level 2 and 100 rage and just whirlwind right into you and crit you untill you skill/ghost/flash away and then heal off Q and proceed to repeat

also WHY hasnt draft 3v3 been implemented, its so much more important than draft sr imho, ther are just a couple characters that riot balances to much for SR that really need to be bannable in 3v3

GetOnMyMap

12-17-2011

Trynd isn't op in the slightest this was obviously a joke

Frosty716

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
Trynd isn't op in the slightest this was obviously a joke
ikr, if he's so OP then why don't u just autolock him and stfu lol

James755

12-17-2011

I 1v3'd an enemy team that had a trynd in it with ryze once o.o. I was super fed, but w/e.
To everyone saying "just CC him, it's no big deal" There is almost NEVER enough CC in 3v3 to keep trynd stopped for the full 5 seconds. Also, it's waay too easy for him to run on 3's. Everyone saying that he isn't OP obviously plays him and doesn't want their easy-mode nerfed.

GetOnMyMap

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by James755 View Post
I 1v3'd an enemy team that had a trynd in it with ryze once o.o. I was super fed, but w/e.
To everyone saying "just CC him, it's no big deal" There is almost NEVER enough CC in 3v3 to keep trynd stopped for the full 5 seconds. Also, it's waay too easy for him to run on 3's. Everyone saying that he isn't OP obviously plays him and doesn't want their easy-mode nerfed.
Everyone that wants him nerfed are scrubs that can't deal with him. Gangplank is WAY harder to deal with than Tryndamere. GP is pretty much Tryndamere but he can break out of any disable in the game every like 15 seconds and has good harass. QQ about Trynd cause he stomps you. :/

Not LiteKerosene

12-17-2011

Tryndameres a perfect example of why mordekaiser was nerfed, when trynd does what morde did but 10x better, and scaling into late game. But for some reason Riot doesnt nerf him, im really confused.

123456 ... 10