Figured out why not many people play Corki...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akyio

07-06-2010

I saw corki many times totally carrying the whole team. The key is to have a normal support, usually janna is pretty enough.
He is just squishy, but who isn't. Also his rockets skillshot is pretty difficult to land, it doesnt have a huge range and is pretty slow, just a stupid animation.

I would play corki with the same skills he has, but i dont want to play with some kind of hybrid stuck in vehicle. thats why i just dont like him, the char model is not for me :/

gun fu panda

07-06-2010

Corki needs a competent team and CC to do his job. But he does his job oh so very well.

ugeowhopwr

07-06-2010

Corki can't really farm against decent laners (Pantheon, Ashe, Ezreal etc). His autoattack is too short and Q isn't really long ranged either. Valk is a decent skill. But Gattling Gun is so freaking hard to hit with when you are on the run. It's great when your team is smashing through the enemies and you are automatically positioned correctly via autoattacks, but if you are trying to kite, Gattling Gun is totally worthless. Unlike Ashe's Volley which is extremely easy to use while running. Finally his rockets are only good for farming creeps.

Nikolapro

07-06-2010

I played Corki during his free weeks, and I can say, he is really good.

People that think Corki is bad are just stupid/ignorant.

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

I loved the narrative, made me chuckle because I can relate sometimes!

Master Madred

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyio View Post
I saw corki many times totally carrying the whole team. The key is to have a normal support, usually janna is pretty enough.
He is just squishy, but who isn't. Also his rockets skillshot is pretty difficult to land, it doesnt have a huge range and is pretty slow, just a stupid animation.

I would play corki with the same skills he has, but i dont want to play with some kind of hybrid stuck in vehicle. thats why i just dont like him, the char model is not for me :/
I have seen Evelyn carry teams before. Sometimes these things happen and it has nothing to do with the champion.

Corki is a mediocre champion; people who say that Corki is awesome are either ignorant, stupid, or trollish.

remanemporor

07-06-2010

i lold at this

Cern

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
People down vote this every time I post it.

But so many people have Corki yet THERE ARE NO GOOD CORKIS. Because Corki isn't good.

Stop parroting what some random high Elo player said back in beta because they were wrong and even if Corki was good in beta he isn't anymore.
The problem with Corki is this:

19 out of 20 Corki players completely and utterly fail because they think building attack speed is a good idea or AP Corki is good (AP Corki is fun btw, just not very effective and you can't carry at all). Also, you know, hit and run, just sitting there and shooting often proves to be a rather bad idea, but many players just do exactly that. So naturally people might get the impression that Corki in general sucks.

The other problem is that Corki is hugely dependant on team composition and his teammates. If either sucks it's gonna be a rough ride for sure.

And since you just proved beyond any reasonable doubt that you're a bit clueless I'm not even slightly surprised you haven't seen a good Corki yet. :-)

Duck King

07-06-2010

I have a team drawn up for Corki.

It's Junglesticks, Nasus solo-side, Corki mid, Amumu and Pantheon side. Mass Armor/MR debuffing. Corki grabs cleaver. Amumu gets Abyssal. Double-stun in Pantheons lane to help him get early fed.

Panth carries early, Corki/Nasus carry late. Plenty of CC to help Corki burst his load.

Could work?

Master Madred

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck King View Post
Could work?
Not in draft mode, and not after Pantheon gets his nerf.