w/e you Pantheon/Kat lovers - the truth...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

07-06-2010

Here's a pro tip about pantheon...he melts in the face of casters. They can burst him down if he tries to attack them(normally from slightly out of his range), and his passive doesn't block abilities. Against katarina, just try ot minimize your damage/focus on last hitting.

The goal is not dieing when you face one of them, it hurts them a ton.

EveryTimeV

07-06-2010

Mordekaiser and Malphite have the most rediculous combos for their Q W E

Used by a player with no skill they are annoying. Used by a player with skill they are scary and you have to pretty much tower hug until level 6.

If you use these champs with ignite+flash you are a total cheeseball and shame on you. Have you no shame!?

JunKx

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsowikk View Post
Against katarina, just try ot minimize your damage/focus on last hitting.
lol yes please keep doing this so i can keep dominating mid as katarina

Chemosh

07-06-2010

Just play D against Panth, he's really powerful at lvl 3-11ish, however late game, he's total trash.

Mudkip

07-06-2010

Teemo has a ridiculous Q W E R combo.

Grand Treason

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankeroo View Post
Pantheon and Kat have the most rediculous combos for their Q W E

Used by a player with no skill they are annoying. Used by a player with skill they are scary and you have to pretty much tower hug until level 6.

If you use these champs with ignite+flash you are a total cheeseball and shame on you. Have you no shame!?
If you're not at the point where 4 out of 5 people is bringing cleanse, you're low Elo.

If you have to rely on flash to get kills/escape, you're bad.

And if my QWE Kat combo does as much damage as a Pantheon, BUY MAGIC RESIST.

Die Nacht

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krosan View Post
Shaco has the most rediculous combos with his Q W E R. Used by a player with no skill they are annoying. Used by a player with skill they are scary and you pretty much have to ward all over the place to keep him from getting away.

If you use this champ with flash you are a total cheeseball and shame on you. Have you no shame!?
What are you talking about? Shaco+Flash=best assassin ever!

Oh how many times have I Deceived into an enemy group, killed one dying guy, and then flashed away behind some wall? And if one chases, I put my JiTB, by now Deceive has cooldowned, wait, scare, deceive, backstab, Hallucinate, 2-shiv, dead.