Your funny moments :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTruhan

07-06-2010

Well ok, I'm bored and while I have the time I thought of contributing this certain story (which was just what? 15 minutes ago?) to our beloved LoL community.

I started game with my friends and we had a little chat while queuing. My friend started to call me fat and then we just insult each other for the jokes (no I'm not fat so don't try to claim me so). And then when it's already champ select I screamed:

"I WILL FEED THE OTHER TEAM CAUSE YOU CALL ME FAT!" it was literally a joke, and was aimed to my friend. But hey there seems to be a lot more tryhards out there then I realize there is. Our Yi welcomed me to his ignore list by stating blatantly "Welcome to my ignore list Theorgil". Seriously this.....got.....to be.....my funniest fak moment since I played LoL. I LOL'd for a good 3-5 minutes. And hey, I didn't feed

True story. Now share yours, be it fantasy or truth just share it as long as its funny.

P.S Hi that Yi I just played with and may have put me to your ignore list. You truly gave me a good laugh.

josh94

07-06-2010

hahahah yes that is so true. This is josh94 and i was right with him in a 4 man premade and this yi popped by welcoming theorgil to his ignore list i rofl. i guess some people just cant take a joke huh.

but i must say, theorgil isnt being truthfull. this isnt the funniest moments that he had. in my opinion his funniest moment should've been our last game abt 3 hours ago when we are owning badly showing no mercy then the enemy team started to swear and call us noobs hahahahahah. it seems they do not have a mirror the score difference was about in a ratio of 5:1 that 5 is us. because we do no like to be called noobs we started calling them names and mock them after we slayed them. i even quadra killed lol. in the end they wanted to report us for swearing -________- not knowing that they are the ones who started it. but still it was very fun

Krian

07-06-2010

I was teemo and we we're going to lose

then

i did what teemo does best

mushroom spam infront of fountain

triple kill. nuffsaid

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

I was just in a game as fiddlesticks

I had Soulshroud, frozenheart, will of the ancients, dorans ring, and sorc boots...

and we won.

TheTruhan

07-06-2010

Josh....there's a ton of hypocrites infecting this world, and LoL is part of the lair of hypocrites. But well, it didn't seem too funny anyway for me.

Anybody wanna post moar!?

josh94

07-06-2010

the hypocrites are what got me laughing

Xiaolee92

07-06-2010

As a Warwick in a game...Been spike by Cho Gath and my WW fly up the sky outta the screen for like 10 seconds...I WTF looking at my Hp...notice that my Ww isnt dead yet...Fell down after 10 seconds...Survived the teamfight...XD
I ROFLOL after that~~ XD

Elie123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolee92 View Post
As a Warwick in a game...Been spike by Cho Gath and my WW fly up the sky outta the screen for like 10 seconds...I WTF looking at my Hp...notice that my Ww isnt dead yet...Fell down after 10 seconds...Survived the teamfight...XD
I ROFLOL after that~~ XD

that happened to me in another game

Munsa

07-06-2010

I was playing Gragas, had a tristana on my team. Amumu was the lone survivor of a teamfight and had a little bit of distance on us. I tossed my explosive barrel at the exact moment she shot her ult. He rocketed toward us only to get slammed by her giant cannonball and go flying the other way.

He ended up making it, but it was really hilarious to see him get tossed around.

TheTruhan

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munsa View Post
I was playing Gragas, had a tristana on my team. Amumu was the lone survivor of a teamfight and had a little bit of distance on us. I tossed my explosive barrel at the exact moment she shot her ult. He rocketed toward us only to get slammed by her giant cannonball and go flying the other way.

He ended up making it, but it was really hilarious to see him get tossed around.
Haha, something the same happened to me a couple of weeks ago. But I was using Blitzcrank. I pulled, and supposedly could've killed the enemy but the Tristana on our team used her ult. I face-palmed but at the same time laughed at the ping pong animation lol