Kassadin's over-poweredness in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Kass is actually REALLY easy to beat. The problem is people tend to overextend into a 1vX team fight. The objective with Kass is to keep him running away so that he's not productive. Make him blow his rift walks away, crippling a teamfight/capture.

Any character with a CC/Slow/Silence is deadly to him. I usually have no problem with Kass playing Kog'Maw or Twitch (Twitch especially, the startle out of stealth always makes Kass riftwalk away, and by the time he does it I'd already hit him about 3-4 times, use my W, hit him a few more times and Expunge for massive damage, causing him to either run to port or simply fall back).

Just stack MRes and he's easily handled.

Seņor Pancho

12-12-2011

Quote:
1) Pretty sure 125 is the lowest melee range, Xin Zhao has 175
it is now, since they unofficially normalized it. it was possible to have less than 125 before

Quote:
2) kassadin has mr/level?
yea, and nunu doesn't. who the **** knows why.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

They could probably stand to remove Kassadin's MR/level. He doesn't need it with his passive.

T3kn0man

12-12-2011

Kassadin is a great character but like with all overpowered threads he is handled with proper reaction and a prepared team.

Magic Resist coupled with a touch of HP ruin his burst combo. Sustained assault with a dash of CC also make him think twice. His mobility does give him a huge advantage but this comes at a cost as well. He has to balance many things in his build (CDR, AP, Magic Pen) to do damage but also has to keep in mind he has to get close putting him in harms way, meaning more of the gold has to be spent on survival items (HP, Armor, MR ect.) or he will die.

So while a strong pick and indeed sometimes ban worthy, he is not OP.

Mindllapse

12-12-2011

Kass does need MR/level considering he blinks into melee or near-melee range, does his Q/E combo, then does nothing except whack people with his W active

just survive that initial burst/silence and you can gib him

TheNewDesease

12-12-2011

kill his allies

Seņor Pancho

12-12-2011

the MR / level stat is what makes him "too much of an anti-mage"

I mean his passive, his silence, and his ultimate.. no MR / level needed.

ManixEther

12-13-2011

1. Pick Ryze,
2. Get odyn's veil.
3. KASS RIFTWALKS AND COMBOS YOU
4. QWQEQ1WRQWEQWEQEWQEQEQWEQWQQ
5. DEAD KASS

Stimuz

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManixEther View Post
1. Pick Ryze,
2. Get odyn's veil.
3. KASS RIFTWALKS AND COMBOS YOU
4. QWQEQ1WRQWEQWEQEWQEQEQWEQWQQ
5. DEAD KASS
Too bad his riftwalk came off CD already. He's a permaban champ for me, first ban in fact. All the benefits of an AP burster and/or assassin with mobility second only to Rammus and a silence more powerful than Soraka's. It's a nobrainer really, unless you run with a premade doing the faceroll 3 bruiser top thing.

Oh and he shares the same qualities all the non-bottom permabans have. Hard to catch, hard to kill, hard to run from.

Gilzam

12-13-2011

Its not hard. Send an AD ranged carry mid. Congrats, with Doran's blade, your poke is greater than Kass.

Half the reason I think Cait's a *****.