[Art] "Items Only" Leona (N entirely SFW?)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalehan

12-10-2011

After the drawings of Wukong, and Yordle Party, I've been asked to draw a commission for a fellow summoner and friend.
The idea was to draw one of his favorite champs, Leona, wearing nothing but the items he'd purchase for her ingame, instead of her normal outfit.
I don't play her personally, so don't judge me for his choice of items!

- Randuin's Omen
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Force of Nature (femmed up)
- Shurelya's Reverie
- Sunfire Cape
- Sheen (because the icon of Trinity Force doesn't look like a proper weapon or item at all. Though in a real game this would actually be about 100 sentry wards in this slot but that'd look silly....)

I really need to practice my coloring, I've been stuck in cell-shading for ages.. I can't draw and color without a solid lineart anymore

Zer0Skye

12-10-2011

All of a sudden my boxers feel uncomfortable.

Red Tsar

12-10-2011

I love it Leona is my fav champ

Persiaan

12-10-2011

Wtf Knees aren't items, please remove them from the picture

Commander Sabin

12-10-2011

This is an amazing piece of art, I love the the details of the items and its a very sexy and yet classy look for our wonderful goddess.

I really hope you don't stop at this picture and make much more of her. I dare say you artwork rivals that of IronStylus, together you could both rule the forums!

Raelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Love this pic so much <3

Sapphidia

12-10-2011

I love this pic a lot!

It's pretty clear that there really arent that many champions who's item builds would be appropriate for this kind of pic of course, even Leona here (oh poor us) was left a little chilly in the rear, but that's the item shop's fault for not having any kind of purchaseable magic pants!

That said, it makes you think about what champions -would- look like if they were depicted with their item build. Always amused me to think of someone like miss fortune lugging around a load of swords/axes to help her pewpew with pistols! Or some of the non-leona tanks trying to fit on three different suits of armor. Or carry two shields.

I -do- want to see a Riven version of this pic though, desperately. She'd be wearing boots... carrying about five swords... and not wearing much else. Respect to Dalehan for making a pic like this so natural and unassuming and not at all unsafe for work, despite it being naturally very sexy!

Vuther

12-10-2011

Riot - NEVER IMPLEMENT PANTS ITEMS, EVER.

Commander Sabin

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphidia View Post
I love this pic -so- much.

It's pretty clear that there really aren't that many champions who's item builds would be appropriate for this kind of pic of course, even Leona here (oh poor us) was left a little chilly in the rear, but that's the item shop's fault for not having any kind of purchasable magic pants!
I can't believe I am the one who has to say it.....I think that sunfire cape is keeping her rear nice and toasty.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Riot - NEVER IMPLEMENT PANTS ITEMS, EVER.
What about Pantyhose of Giant Strength?