What's worse than getting "Friendzoned"?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djinnandjuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I'm sure anything previously listed is better than Getting "Chargedwithstatutoryrapezoned"

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I got friendzoned by the love of my life. After being with him for over EIGHT years. The guy went sleeping with someone behind my back for the previous two months before telling me he loved the new person now and didn't want to be with me anymore. All the same claiming I was important and he wanted to "stay friends forever."

After several months of begging him to worth things out it was apparent he'd closed his heart to be completely. Friends zone? Yeah. No. After being emotionally assassinated by what he did to me I dropped all forms of communication with him. I miss him, yeah, but keeping him around would do no favors in healing my heart.

jokull

12-10-2011

frankly, id say go for it. ive missed out on a lot of relationships i couldve had just because i was scared to make a first move. all it takes is the first step, and if shes not interested, well then thats life. i'll bet she'd at least give it a chance though. go for it mate, teh internetz are here to support your love life!

Dance

12-10-2011

getting nozoned is the worse

moothz

12-10-2011

My exgirlfriend said it happens to most guys because they are cool and stuff, but have no charm and confidence.
I see it happening all the time... Guys talking **** next to girls and wondering why they're friendzoned. They don't wanna hear about your boring **** and how good you are at something. Man up, she doesn't need another *****

ZomgProphett

12-10-2011

Three words man
Go for it.

Like other people have said, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Just don't come on too strong and your relationship will be fine even if she ends up not having interest. All you have to do is make the 1st move and show that you're interested. Goodluck!

Sailor Cosmos

12-10-2011

Women have just as much worry getting into a relationship as men do emotionally, physically, and legally.

Just like if you were to do your research on the wage gap between men and women and stop assuming the most obvious answer without research {men are paid more than women}, you will find that the default assumption isn't correct and there is more to it than that.

The default assumption in this case is that courts rule by biased ideology that fathers are incompetent, awarding the mother custody.

First, get this idea out of your head that all women are perfect, nurturing, loving, caring, etc. It's not true. Just like men, we like to be selfish from time to time, and we have bad sides too. We get angry, vengeful, violent, abusive, crazy, etc.

Got that? Good. Now when you enter a relationship, you should exercise "skepticism." That means you acknowledge that there is a possibility that she could cheat on you, abuse you, take you for everything you're worth. Evil is not an exclusive word for men.

I've talked to men who had terrible past relationships and I decoded their reactions as if they were surprised a woman could do such a thing to them. Then they later subtly blame the entire gender for deceiving them. No, certain women deceive, and if you stop feeding into mainstream media and use common sense, you will see that women are humans and we have human emotions and actions just... like... you.

Onto injustices. Injustices in the court system happen to both men and women and both men and women are guilty of committing/allowing injustices.

Yes, the courts are biased when it comes to custody settlements, but there are legitimate reasons behind this.

I suggest you read these articles and watch the video, as they are my sources for the rest of my rant (they shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes each):
http://www.askmen.com/dating/single_...e_fathers.html
http://www.attorneys.com/legal_cente...stody_battles/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnMM...eature=related

Women do research on how to win a custody case. They do everything they possibly can to be THE parent that is the BEST possible choice.

In a hypothetical example: Let's say both parents are equally equipped to be exceptional parents. They both make adequate amounts of money, both show good parenting skills, both seem to be loving, etc. Who would you decide to win custody? If the choice was that difficult, I think the default parent would be the mother, just because of stereotypical characteristics, which do have some truth. The women give birth, breastfeed (both of which do in fact have an impact on a child's connection and closeness to their mother because of the release of certain hormones or some sh*t, which can be further researched on your own), raise the children for a little while after they are born, and women are socially accepted to openly express and show emotions of love, nurture, and care. Women are also known to be good with behavior and words. These are indeed biased reasons simply because men cannot achieve most of those reasons, but in situations such as this, are they not good reasons?

Also, many women filing for custody may already be stay-at-home mothers. That could be another reason why judges would grant the woman custody.

Conclusion: I don't think a man and a woman walk into a courtroom and the woman just automatically wins custody. Maybe the real reason is that most women are just more qualified for the job and have proven that they are. Whether they are lying or telling the truth, they did something to prove to the judge that they were the better option to take care of the children. Of course, with the angry men I come across, they never allow this to be a possibility. They let their anger they have for their ex blind them and automatically assume it's biased sexism rather than the woman is just a better choice in more aspects.

You may be a **** good father, but she just might be better...

HOWEVER, there are women who win cases who are completely undeserving of custody. Sadly, that happens, but sadly, the reverse happens as well.

Injustice example of a pedophilic man winning custody of his daughter over the mother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsH-z...eature=related

Yes, it sucks that your wife may have just one more qualification to raise your child than you do, but you can lower your chances of such an outcome by not marrying, not having children, choosing your wife carefully, or put the BS behind you and try to make things work with your wife to acquire joint custody. Or if she's a b*tch, prove to the judge you're the better candidate and hope for the best. The same can be applied to women as well, because bad men win sometimes too.

Congratulations if you read all of this!

blahdiblah

12-10-2011

You have to go for it. The cards being on the table feels a lot better (even if turned down) then hiding your cards. ESPECIALLY if you wait too long and she gets a boyfriend and you get to deal with the grief of "losing her" IN ADDITION TO the grief of wondering if you had said something, you could have been with her. Trust me, bro, just tell her how you feel.

standin

12-10-2011

I read everything, do I get a prize?

ChaosBloodterfly

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Lord View Post
Are you looking for marriage?
Children?

If so, you'll probably be surprised(lol?) to learn that the overwhelming majority of relationships are built not on 100% compatibility, but adaptation and lies.
How old are you? you seem extremely inexperienced so you're probably a kid, otherwise, grow a pair, being a man isn't about being perfect, it's about rising to the challenge(/slogan).
I think you've watched too much House.

12345678 ... 9