Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riku

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machao1991 View Post
Zilean comes to mind
He can double-bomb, though, which is certainly better than this poor gal could do.

Plus that move is an AoE safe-farm move and he has that nice sprint for escape.

Quirknessity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machao1991 View Post
Zilean comes to mind
Zilean has Rewind, though... If you have the mana, that's x2 nukes. And those nukes HURT. Zilean can burst, this Champ can't.

Edit: ^Lol@Above.

SrsBznsBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

then i was like nymphora from hon

Alamiator

12-07-2011

I like.

Bunny Teemo

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
He can double-bomb, though, which is certainly better than this poor gal could do.

Plus that move is an AoE safe-farm move and he has that nice sprint for escape.
Yea I kinda agree, plus her passive forces her to not soloing lane to utilize it, seeing as if she's 1v1 mid or top her passive will not helping her at all.

Red VII

12-07-2011

Neat idea.

But your numbers are a bit high. Plus AoE cleanse + passive tenacity bonus would be OP (means that everyone could build boots other than mercs) - she would be a perma ban. :P

Riku

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRVII View Post
Neat idea.

But your numbers are a bit high. Plus AoE cleanse + passive tenacity bonus would be OP (means that everyone could build boots other than mercs) - she would be a perma ban. :P
30 Tenacity really isn't that OP and the cleanse isn't super OP either, considering it's unlikely to be cleansing more than one or two people.

Arcqe

12-07-2011

I feel like her E could have something other than mana regen for lategame, maybe?

Red VII

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
30 Tenacity really isn't that OP and the cleanse isn't super OP either, considering it's unlikely to be cleansing more than one or two people.
She would counter-initiate like a boss. Whoever tried to initiate on the other team would almost be guaranteed to be countered.

Also, if I had a Flora on my team, unless my lane up had some super hard CC that was destroying me, I would forgo merc treads and buy something else that would compliment my champion.

I could realistically see 15 Tenacity at level 17 for her ult, but definitely not 30 (5 down from all Tenacity items).

You just have to think of a Flora in a ranked setting with a CC heavy team supporting her. It would be a blowout.

Samurai Squash

12-07-2011

I love supports, and I especially love the idea of a spring/nature related support.
I loved it so much I was compelled to doodle my idea of her =]
It's rough and bad, but I wanna show my support for this!