Vraell pls look

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

12-06-2011

Alright, Poppy really isn't that good though :P no jungle protection.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Mmhmm. Anyone want to take up the tier list? I don't think I should do it considering how much the game has and continues to change... nor do I have any motivation to do it anymore. Oh well, best luck to all of you!
Do you mean to say you've lost interest in continuing LoL because of how easily shifted the meta is etc? Just seeing how influential on the forums you are makes me sad to see you go, and makes me lose faith...

Vraell

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTedRo View Post
Do you mean to say you've lost interest in continuing LoL because of how easily shifted the meta is etc? Just seeing how influential on the forums you are makes me sad to see you go, and makes me lose faith...
It wasn't how easily shifted the meta is that caused me to leave. I just lost interest due to a changing of priorities. Next year I'm going to be extremely busy and I need to start working harder. I have to take 5 AP classes, 2 honors classes, and do Wind Ensemble, our school's elite audition-only band. This will just take up too much of my time to worry about things like games. Then, all the free time that I will rarely if ever get I would rather spend on something that isn't competitive and is more fun.

Also, if you guys want, I could start playing a few games with people over Christmas break for fun. It'd be pretty hilarious to see how bad I've gotten.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
It wasn't how ... I have to take 5 AP classes, 2 honors classes, and ... too much of my time to worry about things like games. Then, all the free time that I will rarely if ever get I would rather spend on something that isn't competitive and is more fun... etc. etc...
I can see where you are coming from. I get way into competitive games like LoL, Starcraft, etc that really turns my free time into more stress time. I mean, I do enjoy playing still, but it does get exhausting and distracts from real life and work. LoL was NOT the game to start playing during my freshman year in college -_______-

GL with the AP classes and the extracurricular activities. I had a rough time like that in my Junior/Senior year, and it was only my Genius and my dashingly good looks that kept me afloat while I hit masters in SCII. >____>

Vraell

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTedRo View Post
I can see where you are coming from. I get way into competitive games like LoL, Starcraft, etc that really turns my free time into more stress time. I mean, I do enjoy playing still, but it does get exhausting and distracts from real life and work. LoL was NOT the game to start playing during my freshman year in college -_______-

GL with the AP classes and the extracurricular activities. I had a rough time like that in my Junior/Senior year, and it was only my Genius and my dashingly good looks that kept me afloat while I hit masters in SCII. >____>
lol thanks, I'll need it. At least to manage to complete the courses with As and at least a bit of free time.

Vraell

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman77 View Post
i like what u r doing with the tier list
but i think u r missing some major point
some of ur lower tier players on the list are really strong picks if played correctly
example janna and lux
janna is one of my favorite players (i only play tt) she can be played many ways
she can save towers with shield buff attack damage by 50
she has huge range knock up that can easly get the whole enemy team up
she has a slow (ok not the best)
her ult is pricely with a good flash behind the enemy

lux is just a beast with cc reduction 26 sec ult best dragon control in the game (beside mabey void people) aoe slow double snare aoe double shield passive is good harass

and i didnt see teemo at the top shooms are priceless
I don't mean to say they aren't strong or can't be great in the right hands, I'm just saying there are other better champs that have higher priority as a first pick. Also, I'm not saying that I'm right. I believe the lower half of my list needs -- needed -- work.

magicman77

12-06-2011

thanks for not saying ur wrong im right like lots of people say to me when i give alternate builds that work well for me
i do play differently from other im not sure how i play more like u would HoN and RTS games combined safe and positions
sad ur leaving but u gota do what u gota do thanks for looking

willxo

12-06-2011

wtf is a tier list