Fellow Touhous Unite!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K°npaku Y°umu View Post
It's how they did it. The ball is an a part of Orianna, just as Myon is a part of Youmu. Youmu just doesn't use Myon to attack, it's her ghost half.

And the Zhonya's isn't well Known as Lunar Pocketwatch, I was told by Shurelia it was originally supposed to be named that.
Well,it does have the "look",but the application of her abilities is very similar to Alice's.

Especially how it just stays around for whatever else Orianna wants to do. myon's would be if Orianna's Q fired,then came right back to her.

Quote:
What's your source on this? o.o
I forget to be honest,i just heard someone throwing around on a list of "frozen,discontinued,or under production champs" that under production is a tank codenamed Komachi.

And Xyperous has already said he has played the touhou games (he did make Orianna )

I don't know any other Komachi's anyway.

Jolan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

AnonTwo, I remember Xypherous stating that he wanted to make a True Tank, with touhou references, but Urgot already had Komachi's ult, which is what he really wanted to see in a True Tank like that.

Disaresta

12-06-2011

I sometimes listen to CROW'SCLAW, ALiCE'S EMOTiON, IOSYS, Silver Forest, IRON ATTACK, etc. Don't plan on playing the bullet hell anytime soon though. ZUN is a music making god, but if I'm not mistaken, a lot of the Touhouverse was developed further by fans (more doujin stuff) right?

AnonTwo

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaresta View Post
I sometimes listen to CROW'SCLAW, ALiCE'S EMOTiON, IOSYS, Silver Forest, IRON ATTACK, etc. Don't plan on playing the bullet hell anytime soon though. ZUN is a music making god, but if I'm not mistaken, a lot of the Touhouverse was developed further by fans (more doujin stuff) right?
It was.

...the games are still fun as hell as an arcade style experience,and silent sinner in blue wasn't too bad.

...i'm still pissed i lost my 0 CS in EoSD dying to Remilia as she was blowing up though.

Quote:
AnonTwo, I remember Xypherous stating that he wanted to make a True Tank, with touhou references, but Urgot already had Komachi's ult, which is what he really wanted to see in a True Tank like that.
Ah darn, i remember that too...

...maybe a little cut and paste? 10x cooler skill on a tank. Maybe make it a short range location swap non-ult?

Konpaku Youmu

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
It was.

...the games are still fun as hell as an arcade style experience,and silent sinner in blue wasn't too bad.

...i'm still pissed i lost my 0 CS in EoSD dying to Remilia as she was blowing up though.

Ah darn, i remember that too...

...maybe a little cut and paste? 10x cooler skill on a tank. Maybe make it a short range location swap non-ult?
Kinda like a fling? Kyehe

Jolan

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
Skillshot with position swap as an E move?

Imagine the implications...Should work on creeps too though.

Disaresta

12-06-2011

If I plan on only playing one for the sake of playing it, which Touhou do you suggest? I'm not really a fan of arcade shooters but don't hate them either. I just lost interest really fast. I do feel obligated to play one though.

AnonTwo

12-06-2011

Quote:
If I plan on only playing one for the sake of playing it, which Touhou do you suggest? I'm not really a fan of arcade shooters but don't hate them either. I just lost interest really fast. I do feel obligated to play one though.
If you choose to play one,i'd go for Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. It has one of the most enjoyable casts,some of the best music in the series,and is a 'little' more arcadeish.

It's a bit harder than the others, but if you can beat it you can probably beat any of them.

If you don't want a bullet hell, try Scarlet Weather Rhapsody,it's a fighting game with an emphasis on ranged attacks rather than close range combat.

(Also,Komachi's slow field card in story mode is total BS.)

Konpaku Youmu

12-06-2011

Quote:
Imperishable Night is a REALLY good one imo. It's also easier and more user friendly.

Sanae Kotiya

12-06-2011

I-I-I am not a weeaboo.