Riots blatant buisness like agenda?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collect3825 View Post
If they made a butch lesbian Ashe with a flanel vest and a hunting bow, I would totally buy it.
Dont forget the trucker cap.

Burninate

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDivine View Post
It's all true, but the fanboys outnumber the logical thinkers, so you should give it up and just not buy riot points if you hate it so much.
nah, I don't hate riot points.. but they do need to change them so that you either don't end up leftovers or something. There was just a case about the same thing microsoft was doing to its customers with stuff like this.

freakachu

07-02-2010

ITT: OP realizes that Riot is actually a business and not a charity, calls them a business as if it was somehow an insult.

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninate View Post
nah, I don't hate riot points.. but they do need to change them so that you either don't end up leftovers or something. There was just a case about the same thing microsoft was doing to its customers with stuff like this.
Yep, Microsoft got nailed good for it too.

Alot of games use this method for in-game microtransactions though, but I belive everything should be listed with an actual monitary value, not an arbitrary point system that serves only to rip you off by forcing you to spend $5 to spend your leftovers.

Sourpatch

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Dont forget the trucker cap.
I'd buy it.

goods2k10

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninate View Post
Microsoft was sued because they let people do partial downloads and waste their points.

Say you bought 1000 points, spent 800 on something. And then there was something that costs 400 points but you tried to get it anyways, even though you only have 200 left over. Microsoft wouldnt stop you but the download would stop at 50%, and you would have to buy more points to get the rest of it, if you asked microsoft to refund the 200 points because you didn't receive the product and you didn't realize that it would only give you 50% of the download, they would refuse and tell you to buy more points so you can finish the download. Hence the lawsuit, because you are paying 200 points for a product that you dont receive. Riot does no such thing.