Please explain why they made Tryndamere so broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglewolf

11-30-2011

its called exhaust and ignite...does the job pretty easy, i never really have had trouble with try since hes been out, frozen heart for tanks i mean really hes not hard to counter, and he was way worse before they changed him anywyas so what are u complaing about

Eaglewolf

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whysopaperclip View Post
I was playing a twitch during a random game. I was around level 15 i think, was building ad/as. I just ganked a ryze "who had left at the start of the game" and was level 3, so he died to 1 hit. Their trynd who was level 14 jumps out of the bush, hits my twice and I'm dead. I know twitch is squishy, but ****.
i just got done with a game as graves and could take squishies down to half health with a crit auto attack....and thats not usuing any of my abilities, try is fine, if you dont want to get recked by him go armor or more health...otherwise wait for your fighters and tanks before you fall for a bait

FromageEnroulent

11-30-2011

i like how people talk as if tryndamere's damage is scarier than any other AD carry's damage.

though, as a tryn player, i feel like his q gives a little too much crit.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

but then i grabbed Annie and just burned him down (literally) in 2 spells, is that so hard to do?

Muramasan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

The slow is annoying enough not being able to fight back because your AD just got rocked is worse.

Dominion Jungler

11-30-2011

Tryndamere is a noob champ. Kiddies would rage if they didnt get that 5 seconds of invincibility+slow to kill people who just outplayed them.

FromageEnroulent

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muramasan View Post
The slow is annoying enough not being able to fight back because your AD just got rocked is worse.
one thing you learn from playing tryndamere is how to completely nullify the slow.

tryn spins in, you know hes going to slow right off the bat, so face him and wait for him to pop it, THEN run.

billiondrag

12-24-2011

Teemo owns Tryndamere solo top. I also versed a tryndamere as lee sin and won by making sure he couldn't keep up his fury.

As for a late game tryndamere, I find repositioning abilities like knockbacks helpful and champions that are very good at kiting help.

If you're still having trouble play him yourself or ban him.

Cordain

12-24-2011

if you're ranged l2 kite

he spin slashes at you, you flash away and hit him till he ults
he ults , you cc him
you wait 3 seconds during his ult
you use ignite

if you're melee dps like talon/wukong/renek etc

build some form of armor item or lifesteal
exhaust him, make him ult (or if you can, ult him while he's exhausted)
use your escape mechanism/stealth to make him run around randomly with his ult on
wait
finish him

if you're in a teamfight

have 1-2 ppl focus tryn till he ults
cc him
he'll run away
focus the other carry down

also, make sure not to let him farm or dominate your top early - either by constantly harassing him, or outfarming him to a point where you're stronger

ganks also help.

Tryn is, in other words, just as counterable as any champion.

he's just extremely good at bashing people who tend to go toe-to-toe with the highest melee damage dealer in the game

5n4keyes

12-24-2011

Whats more annoying, its Trynd and Zilian in lane together... Then, your screwed...

Trynd isnt OP, he just needs a bit of CC and ignite to deal with, and most importantly map awareness and the words 'where is trynd'.