New jungle sucks

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Exalted One

11-30-2011

So, anyway, Tried jungling with yi, wasn't underleveled, had fun. What now?

Ilras

11-30-2011

I'm jungling Rammus most of the time. First of all, jungle is way easier to kill in my opinion, not even near to be difficult, but get less money and less xp. I got to take my taunt lvl 3 because ganking with Rammus without taunt is kinda useless.

I tried to give more utility masteries, for better xp and more cash. it does help a little bit, but still lvl 3 after lizard and golem. It's really bad because, i know Riot will do nothing because they were proud to make that change, but it's just boring. One of the most game changing role in this game is the jungler, this guy can change a game all alone if he does his gank at the right time, but now you just got nothing good from jungling, soon nobody will jungle and it's gonna be a 2-1-2 fight all the time, when only calling mia will prevent your team from getting ganked.

As Rammus, i get 2 choices: Being super tanky mastery, but super underleveled ans with no cash. Or being about the same level as the bottom lane got a little more cash, but less tanky (wich is the role of Rammus). Maybe my opinion is only based on Rammus, i'm playing WW too in jungle and personnaly think that one of the slow jungler is even more slow because i have to spend more time in jungle.

xGungnir

12-01-2011

I'm disappointed in this new jungle -.- I switch to laning with Lee because of that.

twiztid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Looks like a lot of junglers are mad at this looks like just being in the lane is better. 2 top is the new meta i guess. For me i think it makes Dota or LOL boring without a jungler takes away the versitility of the game. It seems to me that they are trying to push people to the crystal scar thats what i play now anyways.

bordboy7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

I mained jungle shaco and now too underleveled. I see the xp increases but its to late by then. For shaco being under leveled is death. Those ganks better work or its time to feed.

Yaloris

12-01-2011

new jungling is way better then before if you cant jungle with the new changes now must mean you really suck lol i've jungle with lee/shaco/ww and i'm the same level as other lanes with or without ganking its the route you choose and how you gank because its easier not harder good players don't QQ seriously G_G L2P your role if not uninstall enough said KUDOS RIOT!

Simim

12-01-2011

I used to main jungle with Fiddle.

I just played a match were the other team invade me, i didnt die. But they stole my blue and couldnt reach them in the whole game.

This new jungle, sucks

IvansInTheJungle

12-01-2011

i played games as nocturne right after the remake. i had forgotten about the jungle nerf (i refuse to call it a remake now...) so i came out expecting my normal route. after a gank at lvl 3 failed i was behind by 2 levels for the rest of the game and even though lane phase went well the junglers were useless for anything.

Adderx3

12-01-2011

agreed new jungle es no good

SCREW U TRIBUNAL

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Exalted One View Post
So, anyway, Tried jungling with yi, wasn't underleveled, had fun. What now?
For some reason yi actually easier to jungle with and I'm not totally underleveled

123456 ... 7