tryn is just unstopable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

11-25-2011

Trynd's not OP in 3v3 just hard for disorganized teams to deal with. If you put a confident laner against him he's not a strong early game champ and shouldn't get much farm in the lane. Then you just have to make sure he doesn't go farm the jungle on you all day and he's very manageable and actually one of the more useless champs in the game if he ever gets lower level than you.

edit: I think a lot of teams in normal don't run a jungler too which can make it really hard to control him later on if you just concede the jungle.

BiggerFish

11-25-2011

Wait.. Tryn in every 3v3 game? Since when!?!

Since the day after the Mundo nerfs of yore you say?

legendarypoutine

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintaner View Post
First off, trynd really isn't OP at all, even in 3v3. Second, Riot really doesnt care about 3v3. Thrid, the rework really was a nerf to his damage, the only buff is no more health costs. Finally, here is the end-all counter to trynd: play him. Dont complain about any champ being OP, because even if they are, you can just play them. And trynd is a cheap one too, so there shouldnt be any problem getting him
this guy havent read the half of my post =.=

ok then tryn fury isnt a buff ?? now u aren't need to crit for gaining bloodlust berfore yes ... more u have fury more u have crit chance

before is passive was useless if ur hp was full now tryn can have the full benefit of is passive when he have 100% of his heatlh and this is an HUGE buff

now with tryn all u have to do is to full ur fury then gank a squishy champ and u can 4-5 hit him at lvl 4 its was possible before if the ennemy was noob and u were ganking him with like 1/4 of ur health but now can do this with ur full health

then people who say that caster are raping him thats a lie all he have to do his to use ignite,cleanse,ghost,flash or exhaust and u are unable to run from him and caster are really squishy early game then if u dont have flash and only a little slow or a 1 sec stun he is gonna rape u and he can dodge it with his spin if the guy have some skill ...

when i play him im bored cuz its a way to easy to rape with him and its for me an unfair way to win ( already win a 1v3 game with him ... )

RushMePus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordemaster90 View Post
I think trynd neesd to be removed from the game

Just throwin' that out there
RE: i dont think he needs to be removed from the game, but he definately needs to be permanently banned from 3v3's, along with jax. Jax can 1v3 a whole team and win.

Frosty716

11-26-2011

i'm gonna pull the trigger on this one.
silence him.
burst him down.
/tryn
/thread

1UPedU

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtallman View Post
seriously since the tryn nerf ( the biggest champ buff ive never seen ) i hate 3v3

why ?? cuz there is a tryn every game

in 5v5 tryn is strong but its ok

in 3v3 its ridiculous

why ??
- he can pass trough every wall of the map =.=
- he hit very hard
- try to run from him
- he dont use mana , energy or heatlh
- with crit chance rune u can have 65 % crit chance lvl 1
- his bloodlust
- is ult 5 sec is a way too long moslty cuz tank often die in less than 5 sec if they got focused
-fed or not if the game is too long he is gonna rape
-noob can rape with him =.=
-when tryn is fed often one of ur teammate ragequit

honestly since tryn got an epic buff and riot said it was a nerf i hate 3v3 and he really need a nerf or atleast we need draft pick in 3v3 cuz he isn't the only one dominating this map (singed, akali ) but he is the deadliest

before this buff tryn was ok cuz early game if u weren't focusing him he wasn't doing a lot of crit and its was hard to fully get the benefit of bloodlust and his passive but now he only a have to autoatack minion for full filling his fury and killing people and now is health cost are removed =.=
look it was a massive nerft
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1021971

1UPedU

11-26-2011

also why not just pick him? if hes so incredibly op just go as him and pubstomp

Zerumus

11-27-2011

hmmm well tbh As much as I HATE to admit it trynd isn't all to great in a 3v3 he's tough but not unstoppable most ranged carries eat him alive even with his spin I suppose the only complaint that seems valid in my opinion is that butt backwards spin but I guess that's one of the reasons the term spin to win is still feasible.....that and garen and wukongs spin if anything stack thormails on any character you use when facing tryn 3v3 and lol your way to glory

HappyBlackFriday

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtallman View Post
seriously since the tryn nerf ( the biggest champ buff ive never seen ) i hate 3v3

why ?? cuz there is a tryn every game

in 5v5 tryn is strong but its ok

in 3v3 its ridiculous

why ??
- he can pass trough every wall of the map =.=
- he hit very hard
- try to run from him
- he dont use mana , energy or heatlh
- with crit chance rune u can have 65 % crit chance lvl 1
- his bloodlust
- is ult 5 sec is a way too long moslty cuz tank often die in less than 5 sec if they got focused
-fed or not if the game is too long he is gonna rape
-noob can rape with him =.=
-when tryn is fed often one of ur teammate ragequit

honestly since tryn got an epic buff and riot said it was a nerf i hate 3v3 and he really need a nerf or atleast we need draft pick in 3v3 cuz he isn't the only one dominating this map (singed, akali ) but he is the deadliest

before this buff tryn was ok cuz early game if u weren't focusing him he wasn't doing a lot of crit and its was hard to fully get the benefit of bloodlust and his passive but now he only a have to autoatack minion for full filling his fury and killing people and now is health cost are removed =.=
mass bumping all trynd threads

SoTHaVoK

11-28-2011

IS there ANYBODY with a GOLD or PLAT badge that has a problem with tyrn and jax.being OP?

If you guys have ever seen high elo 3v3 ranked matches jax is NEVER even considered as a ban

Cant say the same for tyrndamere, none the less im still waiting for someone to beat my teemo with tyrn (: