OP Dominion champs that are never banned?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ringsting

11-24-2011

I tend to destroy sphinkters with corki and karma, sometimes even get raged for picking them

Phourc

11-24-2011

It's just a balancing act of how likely they are to be picked versus how much you'd hate to see them... if Kog or Talon were any more popular I'd put the *******s on my permaban list.

Shaco/Ryze/Jax are the only ones that are hard to play against AND popular, it's stupid the things I manage to do on say, Riven or Kayle but with their low play rate they're totally not worth a ban slot.

Genericke

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringsting View Post
I tend to destroy sphinkters with corki and karma, sometimes even get raged for picking them
I've actually begun to notice that Karma's a surprisingly strong pick on dominion.

Stimuz

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
I've actually begun to notice that Karma's a surprisingly strong pick on dominion.
She is but is very dependent on picks. Janna(who has a similar kit with added ccs) is typically good as long as kass is banned.

Stimuz

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
It's just a balancing act of how likely they are to be picked versus how much you'd hate to see them... if Kog or Talon were any more popular I'd put the *******s on my permaban list.

Shaco/Ryze/Jax are the only ones that are hard to play against AND popular, it's stupid the things I manage to do on say, Riven or Kayle but with their low play rate they're totally not worth a ban slot.
Kassadin is worth a permaban slot unless you have first pick. He's common enough to be in maybe 1/4 games but will absolutely auto win for a team if you aren't full bruisers if you don't ban him. Talon is similar but he is pretty interchangeable with wukong talon pantheon and riven. Kassadin can't really be replaced with another similar champ cause no one has anything close to his ridiculous kit. I've tried many times to ban panth/talon only to have a wukong or riven pick. It's pointless to even try banning the AD casters since they all have a similar(huge) impact on the game.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

I've never seen a karthus ban. If you play him top, and have a mobile roamer like a pantheon, you can hold top all game. Under a turret he can hold against insurmountable odds, and just needs someone to do cleanup duty when he (almost certainly) dies.

And that global ult is phenomenal not just for kills/assists but for inturrupting caps long enough for your team to arrive.

Xavderion

11-25-2011

Warwick. Never banned and a beast.

Dyg

11-25-2011

Brand is overpowered and never gets banned. I rarely ever see Brand banned, and i cant recall the last time I actually did.

You can see why here for yourself, Dom/3s/5s he is rape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYg88EzfH8

Feel free to add me!

ScrubStick

Omfg Devin

11-26-2011

ryze, teemo, evelyn, and did i mention teemo.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-26-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

i'm surprised maokai isn't banned. he's one of the best bots in the game, imo. he consistently beats yorick and pretty much any other popular pick for bot.