Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
Well, here's something to compare to, dude. His ****ing fury which we've been talking about COMPARED TO SHYVANA OR TRYNDAMERE this whole time in this thread, which you probably don't have the mental brain power to realize is that his fury REGEN SUCKS BALLS IN TEAM FIGHTS.

Were asking for a BUFF ON HIS PASSIVE WHERE IT DOESN'T SUCK like it does for Tryndamere or Shyvana.

That's all were asking is to get a passive that can be coped with Trynadmere or easier to get so he isn't useless during team fights, or late game as people say.
You completely missed my point. Trydamere and Shyvana are essentially no cost champions, of course it is going to look better when you are comparing a champion's resource cost vs a champion that does not cost any resource at all.

Thanks for the insult too mate. Also his fury regen is actually quite strong thanks to his ultimate.

A buff on his passive is a buff on Renekton which I honestly do not think he needs. For example pre-tweak Kass W does absolutely nothing, he was still an extremely powerful champion. He went through numerous changes before his W became the current version and all his other skills have been nerfed/buffed in the process. I think Renekton's passive is more difficult to notice(aka Maokai's ultimate) instead of actually doing nothing.

AboutTenPandas

11-23-2011

Bump. I think Renek is really good early game. But he really falls off late. A buff would be nice riot.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
You completely missed my point.
He misses everybodies point he's to hard set on thinking renekton needs buffs.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Yeap the guy thats been around since october last year has no idea what he's talking about.

I know your name isn't random numbers but having x's in your name or having numbers in your name means absolutely nothing compared to your skill level and understanding of the game. Something a 13 year old white kid wouldn't understand.
Fine answer me this. Do you even PLAY Renekton? Free week does not count.

If you don't then GTFO.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
You completely missed my point. Trydamere and Shyvana are essentially no cost champions, of course it is going to look better when you are comparing a champion's resource cost vs a champion that does not cost any resource at all.

Thanks for the insult too mate. Also his fury regen is actually quite strong thanks to his ultimate.

A buff on his passive is a buff on Renekton which I honestly do not think he needs. For example right now Pre-tweak Kass W does absolutely nothing, he was still an extremely powerful champion. He went through numerous changes before his W became the current version and all his other skills have been nerfed/buffed in the process. I think Renekton's passive is more difficult to notice(aka Maokai's ultimate) instead of actually doing nothing.
Yeah, he gets fury from his Ultimate, then he has to go in and team fight. Look at Shyvana, she uses Fury she can stay in Dragon Form longer than Renekton can stay in Dominance, she's also more tanky in dragon form than Renekton is in Dominance.

A small buff to his passive isn't increasing his scaling, Do you really think that below 50% you're going to live from anything, by then the rest of your team is dead, and they're focusing on you. Unless they're kiting, then in which case the passive is completely useless.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05410n View Post
Fine answer me this. Do you even PLAY Renekton? Free week does not count.

If you don't then GTFO.
No I do not but I've seen my fair share and have seen him from release and trust me he is in a good place right now.

You underestimate his late game so much it is incredibly strong compared to other top solo's except ones that are known to be late game champs such as trynd. Naturally other champs are better at certain things because of different skill sets but renekton is one of the best at his jobs, which is dash onto the carries and force them to either get out of the teamfight or focus fire you while your carries destroy them.

You say that he only deals damage when he has fury but if you have armorpen marks and quints with new masteries he deals quite a good amount of damage with atma's and a ghostblade or last whisper considering most people don't stack armor on carries and have around 100-120 max.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
No I do not but I've seen my fair share and have seen him from release and trust me he is in a good place right now.

You underestimate his late game so much it is incredibly strong compared to other top solo's except ones that are known to be late game champs such as trynd. Naturally other champs are better at certain things because of different skill sets but renekton is one of the best at his jobs, which is dash onto the carries and force them to either get out of the teamfight or focus fire you while your carries destroy them.

You say that he only deals damage when he has fury but if you have armorpen marks and quints with new masteries he deals quite a good amount of damage with atma's and a ghostblade or last whisper considering most people don't stack armor on carries and have around 100-120 max.
Hi, I'm Garen and I derp spin for three seconds while the Carries health is at 3/4 then I use my Ultimate to kill steal while killing the Carry with my Q. Oh did I mention that my W negates damage? Later, bro.

Samenko

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
being strong in lane
being a 0.75 second stunmachine in lategame
huehue?
not rly
Winning lanes wins games.

And if you are just a stunbot late game, you are not building him correctly.

ZiggyOnMars

11-23-2011

you missed the SSoRP signature ?_?

Seotinach

11-23-2011

I can't quite say he needs a buff, per say, but the fact that he functionally doesn't have much of a passive annoys the hell out of me.