Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
I helped make your statements more realistic.

I'm not surprised that your comparing renekton to champs with completely different skills and play styles considering you have never played a ranked game in your life and have less than 400 normal wins.
You also can't take anyone with more then 1 X in their name seriously. You have 4 X so we definitely ignore you and your 13 year old comments. I read through all your comments and its all full of ****.

Now back to talking about his PASSIVE. I suggest increasing the 50% more fury gain when lower than 50% to 75-100% increase.

I like how all the non Renekton players come into a Renekton thread and assumes a small buff to his passive = huge buff to his entire kit.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
First off, Building a Wriggles lantern is completely pointless on Renekton, CDR is tons better for him, especially early game.

Garen which I'm pretty sure has health pots and boots because he's so confident of his PASSIVE.

Tryndamere is related to Renekton, he has a fury bar just LIKE RENEKTON, also the Fury bar for Tryndamere was actually a buff with his Demon Blade skin.

Renenkton does not dominate against these champions, they're actually all equal, and they all have a better passive than him.

Shyvana after she gets wriggles becomes better than Renekton, Garen becomes better than Renekton after get many health pots, also if Garen is smart and silences at the right time, he can kill Renekton and use his ultimate to kill Renekton. Lastly, Renekton does beat Tryndamere top, but tryndamere usually runs like a ***** before he gets killed then tower hugs till he gets his ult.
Renekton and garen go equal in lane there is no way possible for garen to beat renekton unless he's bad.

Renekton ****s on tryndamere there is no way possible for tryndamere to beat renekton.

Shyvana gets **** on by renekton (until she builds wriggles since you want to talk about that) and there is no way possible for shyvana to beat renekton unless he's bad.

I know wriggles is a useless item on renekton I'm just simply stating facts every champ gets a lot of sustain from wriggles it has huge boosts all round. You can't compare champs depending on their build styles though. I could say that veigar beats any ap caster mid because all those ap casters built tank and dealt 0 damage when in reality veigar gets **** on early game.

Renekton beats shyvana with ease then she builds wriggles and that easy victory becomes slightly harder and makes them go equal in lane. However shyvana is in no way stronger than renekton early game or late game.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05410n View Post
You also can't take anyone with more then 1 X in their name seriously. You have 4 X so we definitely ignore you and your 13 year old comments. I read through all your comments and its all full of ****.
You have a bunch of numbers with 1 letter in your name we can't take you and your 13 year old comments seriously either. My comments are in no way full of **** either.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
I like how you try to talk **** and you're 1400 Elo. good job, bro. I shouldn't talk though, I'm not even at an Elo.
I can quite easily talk **** because as you notice my top rating is 1600 I dropped down a bit from trolls and leavers every game and oh guess what I'm getting back up there. I'm also pretty certain I could beat anybody in this thread in a 1on1 anyday.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:

Now back to talking about his PASSIVE. I suggest increasing the 50% more fury gain when lower than 50% to 75-100% increase.

I like how all the non Renekton players come into a Renekton thread and assumes a small buff to his passive = huge buff to his entire kit.
They should change his passive to where every percent of health is lost, he gains that percentage of Fury. So, let's says he's a 60% health, he gets 40% more fury when he attacks something, and it still equalizes with the 50% below fury thing.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Quote:
Renekton and garen go equal in lane there is no way possible for garen to beat renekton unless he's bad.

Renekton ****s on tryndamere there is no way possible for tryndamere to beat renekton.

Shyvana gets **** on by renekton (until she builds wriggles since you want to talk about that) and there is no way possible for shyvana to beat renekton unless he's bad.

I know wriggles is a useless item on renekton I'm just simply stating facts every champ gets a lot of sustain from wriggles it has huge boosts all round. You can't compare champs depending on their build styles though. I could say that veigar beats any ap caster mid because all those ap casters built tank and dealt 0 damage when in reality veigar gets **** on early game.

Renekton beats shyvana with ease then she builds wriggles and that easy victory becomes slightly harder and makes them go equal in lane. However shyvana is in no way stronger than renekton early game or late game.
Point proven....This guys has ZERO clue about what hes talking about....

Also my name isn't random numbers. Something a 13 year old white kid wouldn't understand.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
I can quite easily talk **** because as you notice my top rating is 1600 I dropped down a bit from trolls and leavers every game and oh guess what I'm getting back up there. I'm also pretty certain I could beat anybody in this thread in a 1on1 anyday.
Exactly what I meant about trolls and ******* in ranked, dude.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

XxDawnbladeXx- Do the Xs in your name make it sound cool?

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Point proven....This guys has ZERO clue about what hes talking about....

Also my name isn't random numbers. Something a 13 year old white kid wouldn't understand.
Yeap the guy thats been around since october last year has no idea what he's talking about.

I know your name isn't random numbers but having x's in your name or having numbers in your name means absolutely nothing compared to your skill level and understanding of the game. Something a 13 year old white kid wouldn't understand.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Quote:
They should change his passive to where every percent of health is lost, he gains that percentage of Fury. So, let's says he's a 60% health, he get 40% more fury when he attacks something, and it still equalizes with the 50% below fury thing.
That could work as well. Having troubles thinking of a good passive to help him late game.

I was thinking of something along the lines of gaining 50 fury on top of his 100 once he hits a certain level. Maybe when he gets his level 3 ulti or something. He is after all the original fury user would be cool if his fury was a bit different.