Rotate sr 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatesjk

11-22-2011

They should just rotate purple's view 180 degrees so it's just like blue's view

ultimatesjk

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty Claws View Post
I used to play Runescape (until like 2 weeks ago...) then I switched to LoL. LoL is the only game I have ever played there you can move your camera off of your Char...

I cant use unlocked camera because my map awareness sucks(mini map) so if I go off of my champ I wont notice if im being attacked... I know about the space bar thing....

I think LoL should have a rotate camera like Runescape and have it above your champ. I realize this would mess up the whole rendering system and everything(shadows ect...) but I think it would be worth it.

A lot of people like me are quieting Runescape and starting LoL. I think you would keep more first time players if the camera where easier to use.

If you are not going to change how the camera works(I really understand all the work that would go into it... and I understand if you don't do it but I think you should.) Then you should change Summoner's rift to have the bases like in treeline...

If the lighting system that is in place can't be easily changed then this could be harder than it sounds...

I am in love with LoL and am not going to quit any time soon(probably ever...) But I really think changing the camera would be great.

Also if its to hard to make it a free floating camera(like Runescape) make it a 45 degree camera (changes by 45 degrees every time you hit the arrow button or something)

Any way think you for reading!!!

bountyClaws!!
Good idea. I played Runescape once, but the combat system sucked so i got sick of it after 6 months. I did like the camera though, and having that in LoL would be great

ZomgProphett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatesjk View Post
They should just rotate purple's view 180 degrees so it's just like blue's view
Riot said that they tried it before in beta(If I remember correctly), and that it was too buggy to be done.