What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.20%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100,000,012 100.00%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosighdon View Post
[[Quoted wrong post?]]
[[oops... yeah. brb writing a quick post.]]

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Sagarys, can I have a private chat with you on the client soon?

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosighdon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post

Its a good thing I always wear a parachute]]
[[Nice ninja edit]]
[[Ninja edit? What are you talking about?]]
[[Also, nice ninja post removal.]]
[[One more thing: nice mastery of the 'QUOTE' boxes. I "fixed" it]]

[[If you are reading this, then you may be aware that you found a REAL ninja edit. I've been thinking about my characters' current situation, and I thought of these:
1. I reject anybody's reality I don't like, and substitute my own
2. LoN came without permission. Next time, it will get a call
3. LoN is being less of a nation and more of a military subsection......(to be changed)
4. Epicn00b and Minor with Car will stay unconscious, unless either they are needed, or the Albion blows up by some....freak accident; if that's the case, then they would have jumped ship already. No, you may not shoot us down (refer to 1.)
5. Sub-story for Epicn00b has been set: it involves Epicn00b feeling like as if he let his clan/nation/country/whatever-you-like-to-call-it down, and he seeks to redeem himself; sub-story might involve new characters, as well as meet other characters
6. A "history of the Legion of n00b" is planned out, but it won't be here.
7. ???
8. Epicn00b still seeks revenge......
9. Yes, I want to show off Epicn00b's skillz; no, I am the worst person to ask to take it to great detail; oh, and he MIGHT know/use magic....think the most "destructive" of spells
10. I plan for Epicn00b to get involved in "Teh Final Battle", if there is a final battle
11. I'll run out of other ideas....eventually.]]

Phalonax

11-21-2011

[[Internets still not working at home...internet installing guy derped BIG time.
Still walking around the Albion like no one's business. If anyone wants to use me for something, don't expect a sudden reply.]]

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[I'm rping ohmikegoodness, just like all the other IsC leaders.
[[? I think you dun goofed]]

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Ninja edit? What are you talking about?]]
[[Also, nice ninja post removal.]]
[[One more thing: nice mastery of the 'QUOTE' boxes. I "fixed" it]]
[[You has no room to talk. See barons post above, brah.]]

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

Valkyrie Lead, Grand Marshal of the IsC

The Grand Marshal watched as the Fiona arched away through the sky. The Parrot King was headed out to wherever it was he was going, ready to do whatever it was he was doing. The Grand Marshal rolled his eyes. He had long ago learned to read the Parrot king. He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, watching the Fiona disappear over the horizon.

With Ohmikegoodness returned, and the RFT back on board the ship, he would be able to have them shadow the Parrot King. He had disabled the radar to pick up friendly forces. He would be blind to the pursuing RFT troops.

He stepped out onto the Rear receiving deck, affectionately known as the Poopdeck by all the troops. He watched as some poor sap, a rather solemn figure, some annoyance he had long ago gotten tired of dealing with, sulked onto the deck, a parachute strapped to his back.

"Is he planning to jump?" he mused, chuckling to himself. He was sore and exhausted from two straight days of training. "if he manages to not get sucked into the engines, he's more than likely going to land on something sharp and unpleasant." The thought was more than entertaining to him.

"Grand Marshal!" A soldier said, approaching him. "I have a delivery from Herr BaronVonWalrus."

"Yes?" The Grand Marshal said, arching an eyebrow. "From the Baron?" The Officer handed over a box. The Grand Marshal accepted the package, opening it. Inside was a sleek black weapon with bright red accents. It had a massive barrel, a single action breech that slid back. There were a handful of shells, each twice as large as his thumb. He smiled. Each shell contained a powerful mana charge, each shell discharging as much energy as an entire Mana Crystal. It was designed for fighting mages, a prototype back from his early development of the caster rifles. The weapon was unstable at best, but the energy it was able to put out was more than worth the risk it ran.

"What's he doing?" The officer said, watching the man approach a wooden plank someone had bolted to the deck with an affectionate sign labeling it as 'the plank.'

"Just taking a little stroll down the plank, obviously." The Grand Marshal said, chuckling. "He's also doing me a favor obviously."

"Is he insane?" The officer said, watching him go, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Here, hold this." The Grand Marshal said, taking one of the Mana filled shells and the sleek black Caster out of its box. "I think it's time to test this."

"Sir?" The officer said, watching the Grand Marshal walk off towards the man. "Hey wait!" He shouted as the Man jumped off the plank. The Grand Marshal frowned as the man's parachute deployed.

"Well darn... I guess I will have to waste one." The Grand Marshal said, aiming his Caster towards the Parachute. He pulled the trigger, the gun whirring and vibrating in his hand. The Massive cloud of blue energy pooled in front of the weapon, streaming out like a massive river, letting the energy escape. The recoil was relatively small but all of a sudden he felt like he had been smacked in the chest with a club. The energy cloud dissipated, leaving a shimmering heat wave rising through its superheated wake. He let the gun fall to his side, grasping at his chest, breathing deeply, looking at his handiwork.

A shredded and flaming parachute was the result of his handiwork.

"Nice shot sir..." The officer said, his jaw slack and his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "You managed to just get the parachute..."

"It shoots a tad high... I was aiming for him." The Grand Marshal said, taking the box from the officer and putting his own handgun into the box as he holstered the Caster.

"Uh... yes sir..." The officer said, his eyes wide as the grand Marshal walked back the other way nonchalantly.

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
Valkyrie Lead, Grand Marshal of the IsC

The Grand Marshal watched as the Fiona arched away through the sky. The Parrot King was headed out to wherever it was he was going, ready to do whatever it was he was doing. The Grand Marshal rolled his eyes. He had long ago learned to read the Parrot king. He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, watching the Fiona disappear over the horizon.

With Ohmikegoodness returned, and the RFT back on board the ship, he would be able to have them shadow the Grand Marshal. He had disabled the radar to pick up friendly forces. He would be blind to the pursuing RFT troops.

He stepped out onto the Rear receiving deck, affectionately known as the Poopdeck by all the troops. He watched as some poor sap, a rather solemn figure, some annoyance he had long ago gotten tired of dealing with, sulked onto the deck, a parachute strapped to his back.

"Is he planning to jump?" he mused, chuckling to himself. He was sore and exhausted from two straight days of training. "if he manages to not get sucked into the engines, he's more than likely going to land on something sharp and unpleasant." The thought was more than entertaining to him.

"Grand Marshal!" A soldier said, approaching him. "I have a delivery from Herr BaronVonWalrus."

"Yes?" The Grand Marshal said, arching an eyebrow. "From the Baron?" The Officer handed over a box. The Grand Marshal accepted the package, opening it. Inside was a sleek black weapon with bright red accents. It had a massive barrel, a single action breech that slid back. There were a handful of shells, each twice as large as his thumb. He smiled. Each shell contained a powerful mana charge, each shell discharging as much energy as an entire Mana Crystal. It was designed for fighting mages, a prototype back from his early development of the caster rifles. The weapon was unstable at best, but the energy it was able to put out was more than worth the risk it ran.

"What's he doing?" The officer said, watching the man approach a wooden plank someone had bolted to the deck with an affectionate sign labeling it as 'the plank.'

"Just taking a little stroll down the plank, obviously." The Grand Marshal said, chuckling. "He's also doing me a favor obviously."

"Is he insane?" The officer said, watching him go, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Here, hold this." The Grand Marshal said, taking one of the Mana filled shells and the sleek black Caster out of its box. "I think it's time to test this."

"Sir?" The officer said, watching the Grand Marshal walk off towards the man. "Hey wait!" He shouted as the Man jumped off the plank. The Grand Marshal frowned as the man's parachute deployed.

"Well darn... I guess I will have to waste one." The Grand Marshal said, aiming his Caster towards the Parachute. He pulled the trigger, the gun whirring and vibrating in his hand. The Massive cloud of blue energy pooled in front of the weapon, streaming out like a massive river, letting the energy escape. The recoil was relatively small but all of a sudden he felt like he had been smacked in the chest with a club. The energy cloud dissipated, leaving a shimmering heat wave rising through its superheated wake. He let the gun fall to his side, grasping at his chest, breathing deeply, looking at his handiwork.

A shredded and flaming parachute was the result of his handiwork.

"Nice shot sir..." The officer said, his jaw slack and his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "You managed to just get the parachute..."

"It shoots a tad high... I was aiming for him." The Grand Marshal said, taking the box from the officer and putting his own handgun into the box as he holstered the Caster.

"Uh... yes sir..." The officer said, his eyes wide as the grand Marshal walked back the other way nonchalantly.
Sandviper was wiping the sweat from his brow as he relaxed from the digging.

"Finished reading your book yet **** it?" He said to the mage. Lady Luminesia was too buried in her book to pay him any mind. He looked away and took a swig from his canteen when something caught his eye in the sky. Something fell out of the Albion. He squinted and could only make out a shadow, until a parachute deployed.

Interesting.

He removed his binocs from his pack and focused in on the parachute. It was the same nubcake they rescued from earlier. He was about to look away when a crack rand out and the chute burst into flames.

"What the French Toast?" He looked back to see where the shot came from, only to see a laughing Grand Marshal.

Well, if the Grand Marshal ended him, he must have deserved it.

He returned to the man and watched him plummet in the sky. With no magic and no parachute, nor a backup chute, the man was doomed to death.

See ya later, noob.

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

[[ Fantastic Chapter opening as always. Would it be ok if i create a new Character on the NMR side? I was thinking a Xphluminati Assassin, to counter Mr. T Virus' ninja. Also, i would love to just randomly assassinate Noob xD]]

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatersGonahMate View Post
[[ Fantastic Chapter opening as always. Would it be ok if i create a new Character on the NMR side? I was thinking a Xphluminati Assassin, to counter Mr. T Virus' ninja. Also, i would love to just randomly assassinate Noob xD]]
Lol you may if you wish. The NMR could use the help RP-wise. However, the Xyphuminati are with Zileas and the Anti-Fun Agenda, not the NMR currently. And thank you!