question for shurelia - Ultimate thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stwarlord

06-27-2010

i had posted this in your thread hoping for an answer... but there's way too much trolling going on there, so i was hoping maybe you'd be able to check it out here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stwarlord View Post
I have a serious question about Anivia, are there any plans to change her?

Currently she has horrible mana issues and cannot stay in a lane unless she's just auto-attacking for last hits or has the golem buff.

Her Q skill is also very difficult to hit the enemy unless you're sitting right next to them, or have a decently leveled wall and anivia doesn't have great survivability to be standing next to the champions as her health and armor are both pretty low.

i'm also curious how you feel about her egg, i think it's not very useful right now, since people usually are running with at least 1 other person, which is more than enough to kill the egg, and the only time i really find the egg useful is about mid game when the enemy champ is by himself.

I'm also curious if nidalee is going to have her cougar form changed any time soon, i think it's a bit rediculous that she can use all of her abilities on a pretty short c/d for no mana, when one of them is an excellent burst, another is amazing for farming creeps, and the other is an awesome escape mechanic.

and one last thing... is anivia's wall is placed next to an enemy next to a tower, is the tower supposed to turn to hit her?
also, keep the **** trolls out >.<

Stwarlord

06-27-2010

bump

Lucchinii

06-27-2010

Anivia's fine as is.
In fact, I hate laning against her, doing 600+ damage at like, level 2.

Stwarlord

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
Anivia's fine as is.
In fact, I hate laning against her, doing 600+ damage at like, level 2.
maybe you should learn to dodge her projectile, because well it's one of the slowest in the game, as for the damage, at level 2 she can do a MAX of about 200 damage, and that's not counting magic resist, and also, that's once every 13 seconds, taking more than half of her mana to do so. Usually there's an ashe or kat mid, and both of them have amazing abilities that can stop anivia from hitting them, ashe can just stand at a range and volley for about 100 damage, and all kat has to do is wait for anivia to throw her ice ball and shunpo to her so it completely dodges it, and until that happens she can stand at a distance and harass her the whole time.

chronolegends

06-27-2010

Except you forget the fact that you can get snowballed by nunu and then frostbitten

Gurglingemu

06-27-2010

I love Anivia the way she is now. The last thing I want to see is a buff that would push my favorite bird into the OP range.

I don't have feelings towards or against Nidalee, but I think she is fine as is.

Stwarlord

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronolegends View Post
Except you forget the fact that you can get snowballed by nunu and then frostbitten
obv you've never played as or with her, because it doesnt work like that

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

i saw her 2 shot a lvl 18 shaco with her abilities when he tried tanking our Nexus... she did it lik 5 times, we won!

Stwarlord

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSarge View Post
i saw her 2 shot a lvl 18 shaco with her abilities when he tried tanking our Nexus... she did it lik 5 times, we won!
She was probably fed, alot of fed champs can do this

ITS Kira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

maybe try not sucking as anivia... if you cant aim a skillshot play ryze. he is where all the bad peopel turn to. well him and jax