Shurelia''s Ultimate Thread of Answers: Episode 1

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seth2113

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless69 View Post
Is it not obvious? lol
I am mentaly retarted, so no.

Carewarwuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

uhh, i dont know if it's wise to post a real question in a topic conquered by trolls but :

Will You fix Garen? half of his skills are broken

Timeless69

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth2113 View Post
I am mentaly retarted, so no.
You should consult with your doctor. He'll know!

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Oh god its an -

eighty sixx

06-27-2010

This thread............

I started out happy that there was a riot poster taking time to do something like this. Then I was dismayed at the community reaction.

Then I was APPALLED at shurelias response to that reaction.

Riot continues to demonstrate an ABSOLUTE lack of professionalism.

Shurelia, you make mention several times that this thread was a "waste of time" .."bad idea"...rtc...

I wonder what could have possibly gone wrong. I mean, you were so mature about things and all.

RentedRed

06-27-2010

I'm glad they have other LOL boards than the "official" one..

Rorii

06-27-2010

ITT: Cyst being a troll.
Shurelia trying to help the community, but being harassed instead.
The LoL forums being one step closer to the WoW forums, where everyone at Blizzard scares you.

Stwarlord

06-27-2010

I have a serious question about Anivia, are there any plans to change her?

Currently she has horrible mana issues and cannot stay in a lane unless she's just auto-attacking for last hits or has the golem buff.

Her Q skill is also very difficult to hit the enemy unless you're sitting right next to them, or have a decently leveled wall and anivia doesn't have great survivability to be standing next to the champions as her health and armor are both pretty low.

i'm also curious how you feel about her egg, i think it's not very useful right now, since people usually are running with at least 1 other person, which is more than enough to kill the egg, and the only time i really find the egg useful is about mid game when the enemy champ is by himself.

I'm also curious if nidalee is going to have her cougar form changed any time soon, i think it's a bit rediculous that she can use all of her abilities on a pretty short c/d for no mana, when one of them is an excellent burst, another is amazing for farming creeps, and the other is an awesome escape mechanic.

and one last thing... is anivia's wall is placed next to an enemy next to a tower, is the tower supposed to turn to hit her?

Legulult

06-27-2010

Thanks for posting this Shurelia

TacoMental

06-27-2010

How will suppression work in regards to tryndamere's ultimate?