Head Canon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

No no I'm being sarcastic about my woes. I just feel like I'm shoving stuff at people when I post images.
I think somewhere earlier in the thread someone said to reconsider so I stopped posting anymore of mine.

Birdy51

11-12-2011

I think when he said reconsider, he meant reconsider not stopping.

They're good!

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlov View Post
No no I'm being sarcastic about my woes. I just feel like I'm shoving stuff at people when I post images.
I think somewhere earlier in the thread someone said to reconsider so I stopped posting anymore of mine.
Whew, that's good. I was worried I offended you in some way Karlov.

And blasphemy to the one who said that about your art! Your artworks are awesome!

Edit: I think Birdy51 may have the right interpretation. =)

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-13-2011

Ryze's indestructible scroll holds the greatest secret: the power to make stable dimensional rifts, allowing summoners to accurately travel to different worlds.

Mary Cone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Totally just shipping...but...
Kat and Garen do entirely have a thing for one another and they are constantly trying to reconcile it and their differing beliefs and the animosity between city states. I am actually kinda hoping that the whole disappearing Kat's dad and Swain's hostile take over gives them a chance to work together and finally become a couple. ^^;

MajinNecro69

11-17-2011

Rumble has a shrine to Tristana made out of chewing gum in his Bandle City home. Just like Helga on Hey Arnold.

Mordekaiser has nobody in his armor. OooooOoooOOoOoOoo.

Zepy

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denfo View Post
Soraka had a thing for Warwick and, seeing that he would meet his death at the hands of Singed if they continued working together, cursed him in order to save his life. She knew Warwick would be happier this way. She spread the story of her own downfall as if it were some sort of punishment when really she inflicted it upon herself in order to remain incognito. A small price to pay to be near her love. She joined the league shortly after Warwick, in order to be close to him without seeming conspicuous. One day she plans to help him see the error of his ways, then both enchantments will be broken and they'll live the rest of their lives in peace.
as an avid ww player, i must say this makes me want to puke. ww wouldn't touch her, hes got hoe's on every corner

Zepy

11-19-2011

vaine wanted to be a baker when she grew up.

brand actually has a dominatrix fettish, thats the only reason he let the somoners capture him

sion practiced long and hard, trying to make his gase move by breaking a world record number of mirors

shaco's favorite movie is Watchmen

eve is a better cook than morgana

iona sponsers nature valley bars, and it is the official food of iona

talon has a one night stand with all of the wives of the people he kills (no, it doesn't happen if he kills the wife, with the husband)

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-19-2011

Shyvana, as Jarvan's bodyguard, sees that he's acting very suspicious. She joined the League in order to both protect him and keep an eye on him.

Queen Autoloxia

11-20-2011

I like to think that a long time ago, Yordles were the dominating species in Runeterra and were huge cat/dog/badger/racoon whatever things. In the end, no enemies meant no threats which meant time to rellax and devolve

Amumu was a desert-dwelling Yordle from so long ago, which explains his size:
The other Yordles are adults, but Amumu is from the land before the land before time, so if he was still growing, he'd be around Warwick's height. But he's a kid.

Also he would look like a Fennec if he were alive