Surrender Button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetsero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

15-0-0
0-20-0
0-50-0
0-17-0
0-76-0

^I'd surrender

Mmm but why do you fight over +2 IP in a 90 minute match?

DeluxeToaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsero View Post
15-0-0
0-20-0
0-50-0
0-17-0
0-76-0

^I'd surrender

Mmm but why do you fight over +2 IP in a 90 minute match?
no person who is able to download the game will ever go 0-50 and 0-76. this right here. total bs

TheManCalled God

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeToaster View Post
no person who is able to download the game will ever go 0-50 and 0-76. this right here. total bs
He was creating a situation where the OP's score and the rest of the teams score would result in surrendering a game, not really a real situation. >>

B3st Renekton NA

11-14-2011

to be perfectly Honest me and the team i play with LOVE the long games where we can actually experience fighting the opp team with them full build and us full built it makes the game alot more interesting but when u only encounter 30-40min games it gets frustrating

New Battlefield

11-15-2011

once upon a time we where 60-20, and at the enemys nexus. we had a blood rush, a mad drive, to take it down. all of a sudden the camera pans to our nexus, which has been BDed by the enemy xin. no game is ever lost

DeluxeToaster

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic V1p3r View Post
to be perfectly Honest me and the team i play with LOVE the long games where we can actually experience fighting the opp team with them full build and us full built it makes the game alot more interesting but when u only encounter 30-40min games it gets frustrating
Yes i love these games! Doesnt even matter if i lose either cause it was all suspensful and fun. Riot i want more of these and less early surrender games

chelom

11-15-2011

no, surrender is part of the game. Everyone like to get the nexus but if the game is already over, some ppl prefer to surrender instead of playing and "wasting time".

Also with no surrender option ppl can just abuse it, they start killing everyone and never finish the game which is not nice as well. So surrender is a must have, also remember 4 of the team have to agree for surrenderting, that mean 4 players of a team think they already lost the game.

Tha Dynamite

11-15-2011

So if the game was actually 0-50, but the enemy team decides not to end the game and just toy with you like jackasses and stand in front of your Nexus the whole game.

You wouldn't want to surrender?

Kize

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoffey View Post
No-one surrenders with someone who's 15-0 on their team

Why make **** up
Yeah, this. BUT I can kinda see where TS is coming from.

Razzor411

Recruiter

11-15-2011

so u thing just because u have a good game and rofl stomped a team they are suposet to have fun 2?please explain