What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((I'm flattered. Seriously.))

*Shuffles a metaphorical deck*

((I won't be doing any posts or vote tonight. To many things changed at a fast pace. I need to ponder over it, and play many new cards. I may have to throw a few aces in the hole, this is... really twisted. I like it.

I do vote for a fastforward. Im eager to see Reich's plan, and sorry dude for making you wait. But I need to consider courses of actions. See you all tomorrow. ))

((EDIT: Sagarys, any way that my character(s) can be made aware of where is Morello ATM and/or talk to him?))
If it can be done logically and in character. Remember, he was in the keep when it fell. And he made his escape while you all were engaged with Reich. Perhaps someone could track him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiden

Senior Member

11-14-2011

[[Sagary's for the most part it seems like people re in favor fo a time-skip. Any chance you could make it official?]]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[I expected nothing else. I won't be posting just yet either. I need either Phalon to do something or our transport to arrive at the Albion before I have anything of importance to handle.]]
[[I'm still thinking of what to do, but I want the transport to hit the Albion first. If I come up with something, I'll most likely post it tomorrow because I'm typing this message from a smartphone and my thumbs are starting to hurt.
Otherwise, you're free to make us arrive, but you should probably check with everyone else on board in case they had plans.]]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiden View Post
[[Sagary's for the most part it seems like people re in favor fo a time-skip. Any chance you could make it official?]]
Doesn't bother me. Like I said, this chapter is meant to be a lot more open-ended for you guys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marshallis Lodgium

Senior Member

11-14-2011

((In regards to the time skippings, all I need to know is where my body is and who, if anyone, is around me at the time we kick things off and I can work from there))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTechniqueMagic

Member

11-14-2011

IsC: Lady Luminesia, Light Sorceress

Luminesia woke up instantly, breathing fast to attempt to collect air. Realising how nervous she was, she closed her eyes and began meditating, focusing on her replenished pool of magical energy. Sleep had always been the most beneficial way to regain mana at no sacrifice and at a great rate. Calming herself, she began to inspect her surroundings. The room in which she was sleeping was in a mixture of material including wood and metal, although her lack of knowledge on the subject didn't allow her to identify what exactly. It seemed like a private quarter, due to the small size of the room and the furniture which included her bed, a chair, table and other clothing and equipment storages, but the style looked like nothing from Parrotopia.

"Was I captured? No wait, that makes absolutely no sense..." Looking at herself, she noticed that she was wearing a simple one-piece white dress. "Who changed me...?" did she ponder, before noticing her regular cloths on the table right beside her. Inspecting them, she noticed they were washed from sweat and blood, which definitely worried her. She inspected inside her shirt, attempting to see if any of her enhancement runes had been damaged in the cleaning process. They were made of a similar yellow coloring that her shirt was dyed, making them very difficult to notice. After looking at each one of them, she felt satisfied and started changing herself, making sure the door remained shut all the time.

As the light sorceress stood up, she immediately lost her balance, realising that the entire building was vibrating constantly. Recovering, she started walking to get a hang of this new environment. Once she felt satisfied, she headed out for the door, not expecting it to be locked at all. Outside was a narrow corridor with dim lighting, and an eerie atmosphere. "I'm inside something mechanical... *sigh* magic-less and their need of technology. It's always exasperated me." did she whisper before walking out, hoping to head somewhere. She didn't bother taking note of where she was left to lodge, since she would most likely get lost when trying to retrieve it. Everything looked alike in these narrow passages. Finally finding some stairs, she headed up, to then quickly realise that they weren't just in any mechanically transport...

They were in the sky. The proximity of clouds and lesser air was what sold it. The next thing she saw was how huge the construction was. "This is impressive... so that’s the ship I saw that arrived a few days after us. It’s the flagship of the Conclave." all while walking towards one of the side to look down bellow. "I'm not a fan of technology, but making this float is quite remarkable. I wonder how they do... I need to see what's propelling that!". The light mage then took note of what the scenery bellow her. She saw the city at which she teleported the Parrot troops, or at least it's remains. It was extremely badly damaged, especially the middle and the castle. The outskirts had some buildings still somewhat intact, but reconstruction would take quite some time. Not seeing the Soulreaver, she figured it was defeated, which was quite a feat. "Too bad I was so badly exhausted. I sure wish I could have rained hell and heaven on him." did she pouted, disappointed in her own lack of energy.

"Well, no point in waiting around here. Let's find the guys who made this. I'm eager to know how they did." as she walked inside the stairs, hoping to find someplace where the gloomy silence of the ship was broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[I think this is supposed to pick up immediately where we left off in Chapter 4.

That said, I really hope the NMR votes for an alliance with the IsC. I would absolutely love the opportunity to work with Msyk.]]
((I personally think an IsC/NMR alliance would kind of defeat the purpose of this whole thing...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfie Night

Senior Member

11-14-2011

(I vote for a time skip so everyone ends up back at their original base, minus morrello)

(EDIT: And do I have to put down the shrimp? D: )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMsyk

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
((I personally think an IsC/NMR alliance would kind of defeat the purpose of this whole thing...))
((This is kind of a difficult statement to comment. If you've paid perfectly attention to my posts you'll know that *SPOILER* I wish to get rid of Zileas, to help our Lord Morello, but not to end the war *END SPOILER* in the last chapters, and I still aim at that goal.

I agree at 100% that a permanent alliance is a dumb idea. But as things are right now, we're getting major plot twists. I haven't made a decision of where I'm going yet. We'll see all of that tomorrow.))

((EDIT: as a reminder, we're talking of a guy stronger then Morello, and of 9 999 purple minions. Thats nothing to neglect. And whatever you guys choose, Zileas has splited from Morello, it's official. I guess my first step will be to inform IsC in some way shape or form.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheSkorpion

Senior Member

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[I'm still thinking of what to do, but I want the transport to hit the Albion first. If I come up with something, I'll most likely post it tomorrow because I'm typing this message from a smartphone and my thumbs are starting to hurt.
Otherwise, you're free to make us arrive, but you should probably check with everyone else on board in case they had plans.]]
[[I'll wait. Most of my next moves are highly dependent on what you and Spades do, as well as the availability of the IsC high command. I still have to officially offer my services to them.]]