What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soupcup

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichsmann View Post
((Now then, time to get ready for my post. Oh yes.))
[[Awh **** Reichy's back.;(]]

Evarok

11-14-2011

((Remember, guys, profiles go here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1475221))

Kaiden

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[I think this is supposed to pick up immediately where we left off in Chapter 4.

That said, I really hope the NMR votes for an alliance with the IsC. I would absolutely love the opportunity to work with Msyk.]]
[[That sucks immensely for me, because it literally leaves me with nothing to do :/]]

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiden View Post
[[That sucks immensely for me, because it literally leaves me with nothing to do :/]]
[[I think we'll all fast-forward a bit, since so many of us are travelling/unconscious. Everyone, upvote if you can agree to this.]]

Phalonax

11-14-2011

Quote:
[[I think this is supposed to pick up immediately where we left off in Chapter 4.

That said, I really hope the NMR votes for an alliance with the IsC. I would absolutely love the opportunity to work with Msyk.]]
[[Well I wanna cut Morello into pieces, take those pieces to Zilean so he can put them back together and then cut him down again.]]

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[Well I wanna cut Morello into pieces, take those pieces to Zilean so he can put them back together and then cut him down again.]]
[[*wince* Accidentally downvoted. Someone upvote to counter. I really need to be more careful with my clicks.]]

[[Edit: Thank you, whoever upvoted.]]

Sonata of Light

11-14-2011

I like reading this, keep going!

EDIT: What are the parentheses around the words, I've never done RP or stuff like that, only fanfictions... lol <~ Newbie

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata of Light View Post
I like reading this, keep going!
[[Oh, hello there! We'll get back to the RP, we just need to work a few things out before we really get started into it.]]

xMsyk

11-14-2011

Quote:

((I'm flattered. Seriously.))

*Shuffles a metaphorical deck*

((I won't be doing any posts or vote tonight. To many things changed at a fast pace. I need to ponder over it, and play many new cards. I may have to throw a few aces in the hole, this is... really twisted. I like it.

I do vote for a fastforward. Im eager to see Reich's plan, and sorry dude for making you wait. But I need to consider courses of actions. See you all tomorrow. ))

((EDIT: Sagarys, any way that my character(s) can be made aware of where is Morello ATM and/or talk to him?))

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((I'm flattered. Seriously.))

*Shuffles a metaphorical deck*

((I won't be doing any posts or vote tonight. To many things changed at a fast pace. I need to ponder over it, and play many new cards. I may have to throw a few aces in the hole, this is... really twisted. I like it.

I do vote for a fastforward. Im eager to see Reich's plan, and sorry dude for making you wait. But I need to consider courses of actions. See you all tomorrow. ))
[[I expected nothing else. I won't be posting just yet either. I need either Phalon to do something or our transport to arrive at the Albion before I have anything of importance to handle.]]