Surrender Button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B3st Renekton NA

11-14-2011

Remove this, its the most annoying thing, so im finnaly haven a half decent game u knwo 15-0-0 or something and im like YES half way through build im gunna have some fun this game. and the i see 4 yes 1 no and im like FUUUUUUUUU--

Rotom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

No-one surrenders with someone who's 15-0 on their team

Why make **** up

AJStarhiker

11-14-2011

Might have been the other team. I've had games like that: game's going well, we're going for the inhibitor turret and the other team surrenders. Yeah, I can understand it, but I do like getting all the way to the nexus.

DeluxeToaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

There should be a time limit to surrender. I have had too many games where the enemy team surrenders when we get to their base. This not only diminishes my ip but puts a damper on my attitide when i am enjoying the game

lbgsloan

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeToaster View Post
There should be a time limit to surrender. I have had too many games where the enemy team surrenders when we get to their base. This not only diminishes my ip but puts a damper on my attitide when i am enjoying the game
Uh, there is. 20 minutes before you can call it. If there wasn't, you'd see people calling surrenders after FB.

AsianCoolKid

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Uh, there is. 20 minutes before you can call it. If there wasn't, you'd see people calling surrenders after FB.
He means a max time

Sqdhd123

11-14-2011

too many people surrender and give up before even attempting to make a comeback...... " OMG , they got firstblood" GG, SURRENDER AT 20 ..... like wtf........ cmon

Stanky Purp

11-14-2011

why waste 30 more mins of my life when i kno were gonna lose?

B3st Renekton NA

11-14-2011

ok imma tell u know my team was gettin destroyd but we had 2 average fed players which just backdoord all day and we came back for the win

Waxdec

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoffey View Post
No-one surrenders with someone who's 15-0 on their team

Why make **** up
This.

Stop dreaming, son.