[Guide] Advanced Annie - Be the Boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

06-25-2010

Seriously and who ever the fck tard is that keeps searching for all my posts and down voting them all get some nuts and come out of the cloest butt lover

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
So in other words you give bad advice on forum and do the opposite in game...

GOOD PLAN TO HELP NEW PLAYERS!

And people call me the ahole
Hey I never said I wasn't a troll. But you never accused me of being one :P

AIM7Sparrow

06-25-2010

Err, what just happened here, lol.

Cyst: You bought a sunfire cape on Annie. Case closed on you automatically.

Daedalis: I never meant anything unfriendly-like when I said I didn't want to argue but in hindsight I see it came off as kind of rude. I just meant that I have a lot of experience playing high level games with Annie. I ran Annie on team comps with cFangNasty and L0CUST for a while, (just to throw out 2 well-known names), and almost always took solo-mid as Annie and played against some very skilled solo mid opponents. The Doran's ring + HP quints is absolutely necessary. Your early game needs to be as strong as possible. If you don't get the Doran's or the quints, you will more likely be outzoned, outfarmed, and possible even first-blooded which will completely ruin the rest of the game for you.

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
BEAR AOE MAGIC DMG + SUNFIRE AOE DMG + ANNIE INHERT TANKNESS = 1v5 ANNIE

seriously don't speak child

ARMOR + HP = GREAT last 1-2 slot item not to mention added damage

stop trolling like your felllow friend above who finally admits it

trust me kid I am one of the few that gives real advice around here

so otherwords stfu and mind your manners when talking to real pros that are even willing to help noobs like you

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
Err, what just happened here, lol.

Daedalis: I never meant anything unfriendly-like when I said I didn't want to argue but in hindsight I see it came off as kind of rude. I just meant that I have a lot of experience playing high level games with Annie. I ran Annie on team comps with cFangNasty and L0CUST for a while, (just to throw out 2 well-known names), and almost always took solo-mid as Annie and played against some very skilled solo mid opponents. The Doran's ring + HP quints is absolutely necessary. Your early game needs to be as strong as possible. If you don't get the Doran's or the quints, you will more likely be outzoned, outfarmed, and possible even first-blooded which will completely ruin the rest of the game for you.
Alright that I totally understand

AIM7Sparrow

06-25-2010

lmao I can't tell if you're serious or just trolling me. It's amusing nonetheless. xD (@ Cyst)

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
lmao I can't tell if you're serious or just trolling me. It's amusing nonetheless. xD (@ Cyst)
LOL @ Sniperness

seriously you do not understand squat....

get a banshee viel which adds tiny bit of hp does no added damage... OR get armor which doubles your hp you already have + HP + DAMAGE

sorry to burst your bubble but I went 17/9/10 in a 1v5 game noobcake with lvl 30s with over 500 wins

How many wins you have 100? compared to my 600?

SilentStrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2010

I call troll sniper! don't bother!

As for your guide, very well written. I've played alot of games as annie myself (a few hundred to be exact) and I aggree, the extra life early game is necessary. Gives you so much more control...

Good way to go with ignite + flash. the element of suprise is key. And laugh while u do even more damage and he can't heal over it.

But I do feel there is something you forgot to mention. I know people do realize this after using tibbers a while (I surely hope so!) but tibber's stun range is greater than the area that is designated by the spell. so use this people. sometimes knowing this will help you gain that slight advantage in initiating or simply picking up the remains.

As for W > Q. I must admit, I never actually took the time to try this out. I had realized it did more damage, but I always just bothered on being to farm like a madman. too often am I able to harass the other solo and get the first 30/30 minion kills. Never mana issues cuz my Q was always killing, but the W wasn't harrassing as much as it could have I guess. Imma have to check this out. Well done.

Oh, and I know you said this, but... If you DO have tibbers lying around and you guys aren't pushing or defending a tower, go get that golem. Tibbers makes this soooo easy, you can't pass out on this when you have the chance. golem on annie Hurts. Its thats simple.

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
I call troll sniper! don't bother!
And i call you fat ugly ho

what is your point lvl 10 troll?

AIM7Sparrow

06-25-2010

SilentStriker: W actually lets you farm better by taking out the caster creeps in one shot at lv 5. That + being able to hit more than one person at a time with W is reason enough to take W over Q. You can farm just as well with a lv 1 Q early game. You don't need to kill minions at 3/4 HP with Q. You shouldn't be pushing the creep wave anyways.