[Guide] Advanced Annie - Be the Boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIM7Sparrow

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethroy View Post
Everything mentioned 'bout strategy, how to use spells/combos and stuff was all pretty basic and common sense (might be helpful for newbie island though - but not something you figure out after hundreds of games as you said).

I disagree on the summoners (ignite is by far overshadowed by ghost) and the itembuild is so year 2000.

All in all a good guide for beginners, nothing more.
Oh look it's a smartass. Allow me to explain.

The thing I was most referring to when I said "you learn after hundreds of games" was knowing exactly how much damage your combo will do without sitting there and plugging numbers. I've played Annie so much and done so many combos that I can know to within 30 HP every single time if my combo will be able to kill someone or not just by looking at their health bar and comparing our items and levels.

You can't really "teach" something like that in a guide so I left it out.

Oh and by the way, I heard ghost and ignite do completely different things so it might be stupid saying ghost > ignite. At least ghost > flash would have made sense since they're both mobility spells. Anything else I can help you with or are you just trying to make Senior member?

TheWhiteKing

06-25-2010

Hawt advice, bro. I play with a lot of friends who play mediocre Annies. They have the basics but your annie tips will definitely help them suck less. Really solid setup and sound advice. Thanks for making this especially with the first season coming out, some people I know just need a crash course. :P

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Deadalis - I don't want to argue with you. If you want to do the best you take flat HP quints and start with a Doran's ring. There's really nothing more to it and the early phase of the game is just too important to risk getting anything less than that extra 225 HP. Those two items are the strongest early game, that's all but fact.
So you're the best annie player in the game... or you know the best? I'm confused.

Also it wasn't an argument at all until you claimed that you know the best things to do with someone when this game is all about different viability. Being a closed minded person doesn't make you the best at anything. :/

Cyst

06-25-2010

skip the fcking dorans

get a mana crystal and fcking l2p

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
skip the fcking dorans

get a mana crystal and fcking l2p
I don't agree with cyst often but yeah dorans is dumb with health runes.

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
I don't agree with cyst often
thats cause the infection called "noobness" still has a small hold on you

Seriously that screenshot serves two purposes 1 to show the catalyst ashe is a dumb useless idea.... and two

1v5 I still am god vs lvl 30s with over 500 wins

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
thats cause the infection called "noobness" still has a small hold on you

Seriously that screenshot serves two purposes 1 to show the catalyst ashe is a dumb useless idea.... and two

1v5 I still am god vs lvl 30s with over 500 wins
Hey that ashe is just bad plain useless

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
Hey that ashe is just bad plain useless
and had like 534 wins....

seriously....

but its the pro catalyst build I fought against here on forums that forum trolls support...
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=138685

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-25-2010

Quote:
and had like 534 wins....

seriously....

but its the pro catalyst build I fought against here on forums that forum trolls support...
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=138685
I never really practice what I preach I always go for damage like SoTO or bf right off the bat.

Cyst

06-25-2010

Quote:
I never really practice what I preach I always go for damage like SoTO or bf right off the bat.
So in other words you give bad advice on forum and do the opposite in game...

GOOD PLAN TO HELP NEW PLAYERS!

And people call me the ahole