So is Winter SR coming back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binge Drinking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

It'd be nice... especially for the people who never got to experience it. If not, at least enable it for customs or something.

Blackfire447

11-09-2011

My understanding is no cuz when Riot did that poll people liked the Autumn map over winter, and since they only want 2 maps we can't hav it =(

I want it tho.

Sanguinon

11-09-2011

I sure hope so. I also hope it stays. The only reason autumn map replaced winter is because it was new. I've missed winter SR since they got rid of it.

The autumn map is so... BLEH.

MetaDaBess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

one of the last comments riot made about this was that including all 3 map files increses the size of the client by too much and that was some huge deal in thier eyes for some **** reason

Binge Drinking

11-09-2011

Then get rid of the autumn one for winter, then when christmas is over and done with bring back autumn

SpikeRosered

11-09-2011

Well why not just have one map that rotates with the seasons? I'm still quite surprised they don't even have variations of Summoner's Rift. Lava version, desert version, etc.

Sanguinon

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballreturns View Post
Then get rid of the autumn one for winter
Fixed