So at first, yea, dominion was fun, but the novelty of it wore off for me in basically the first couple days. You guys too?
Dominion was just a hype.... :/
For 90% of the player base. The other 10% who plays it we will shun them forever when riot tries to balance the game with dominion in mind.
I really like Dominion. Slowly farming passively all game is boring. I want to go fight NOW!
I liked it until all the nerfs it got. I used to use it for testing builds that would take 50+ minutes to test on SR and to test champions and such.
Now its way too slow so I don't even bother and just play SR.
if i wanted something fast paced with objectives or flags id play CoD or bf3
It was obvious it was going to die out really fast
Its also why they should have stuck with Magma Chamber
I lost interest after a couple weeks. It feels like the girl I meet at a bar, not the loving relationship I have with SR.
It's good when you only have 20-30 mins to play. Other than that Summoner's Rift is still the king.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.