Vayne Sona and Poppy,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

11-07-2011

Does anyone really care? Vayne is pretty much Demacian in my books, she hates evil things + she kills evil things = Demacian, plus it states in her lore that the reason she became the Night Hunter was because "Demacia needed a protector" she just protects things in her own way and officials don't entirely agree with that, she's like Batman. And besides, everyone in the League has at least some personal reason to be there and isn't in it only to help their faction.

Poppy is an ambassador for Demacia, she may be from Bandle city but her political position requires that she supports them, what's the use of an ambassador that doesn't even like the faction they're supporting? In any case her job states that she is politically affiliated with them so she is affiliated with them.

Sona is the only person that in my personal opinion you may have a point with, and I personally do not put her in with complete Demacians although she may have adopted the city-state due to her mother's influence (lol pun (lol LoL pun)). But that doesn't mean people aren't allowed to affiliate her with them, is it illegal? Will they get fined if they do?

The only thing I would care about is if Katarina was stated as Demacian because it's completely wrong, not this which is in-between and can be argued till the end of time. So it's fine if you have your thoughts on who's with who, I have my thoughts on who's with who and everyone else has their thoughts. But there's no need to force something as trivial as this on others, let it be.

FractalDactyl

11-07-2011

This is too funny. Cause like, Vayne, Poppy and Sona are specifically listed as Demacian city-state champions, yet you guys still argue about it. Too funny.

Hegoken

11-07-2011

Sona, Vayne are both Demacians. Poppy fights for Demacia as well though.

Just like how a man who moves from Japan to America can become American, an Ionian who moved to Demacia becomes Demacian.
Sona grew up in Demacia, was raised to be a demacian, and now fights in the league of legends on behalf of Demacia.
She even wears the Demacian colours to boot and speaks of justice. Look up the wiki and it puts her down as a 'Demacian' celebrity.

It's not where you're born that decides what you are, it's where your loyalties lie, and Sona makes it quite clear she's Demacian. In the meantime, I will listen to her symphonies of justice.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Demacia is a Nation, it's people varied.

If you can instill the pride and honor of a true Demacian than you're by all rights a Demacian.

Magister Gir

11-07-2011

I just have a few things to say, one ye Vayne, Sona, and Poppy are not true Demacians but are still Demacian's none the less (given Vayne is a bit hated by them), also Shyvanna shouldn't even be up there if you actually like lore at all since they butchered the **** out of it so badly (AMAZED THEY DIDN'T GIVE HER A DRAGON SLAYER SKIN!!) everything else I agree with and how Vayne with Sona might be neutral and might not stand with Demacia in a fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalDactyl View Post
This is too funny. Cause like, Vayne, Poppy and Sona are specifically listed as Demacian city-state champions, yet you guys still argue about it. Too funny.
not our fault that Riot ****s up their own lore

Wiseman Silo

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustoTDR View Post
So for example, Dr. Mundo doesn't represent Zaun given he's not affiliated with their military corps?
Mundo, Singed, and WW are just as much R&D as they are anything else in zuan. They arn't just residents they're heavily invested in what the city does.

Blizcrank isn't. Its actually been estabilished that blitzcrank isn't all that fond of Singed. Not hatred. He just doesn't like him.

Wiseman Silo

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalDactyl View Post
Where are they listed as City-State champions? The wiki that isn't run by riot? Or do you have some riot related evidence?

Wiseman Silo

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegoken View Post
Sona, Vayne are both Demacians. Poppy fights for Demacia as well though.

Just like how a man who moves from Japan to America can become American, an Ionian who moved to Demacia becomes Demacian.
Sona grew up in Demacia, was raised to be a demacian, and now fights in the league of legends on behalf of Demacia.
She even wears the Demacian colours to boot and speaks of justice. Look up the wiki and it puts her down as a 'Demacian' celebrity.

It's not where you're born that decides what you are, it's where your loyalties lie, and Sona makes it quite clear she's Demacian. In the meantime, I will listen to her symphonies of justice.

Where does it say she fights for Demacia? And what exactly are demacian colors?

As for color
Blue and teal? Is all blue and teal demacian owned now? So anivia is demacian? But Jarvan IV who's all black and gold must be neutural? How bout shyvana who is wearing all red cloths a color no other demacian uses.

The list goes on color can't be the deciding factor for champion affiliation.

As for your japan=american rant
You can become an american sure but i'm not talking about just becoming an americna i'm talking about FIGHTING FOR AMERICA. Or in this case Demacia.

I live in America. I enjoy the rights my country gives me. But at the end of the day I represent me. And really whats more american then that? I'm not a solider. I'm not a politican THOSE are people who would represent America.

Wiseman Silo

11-07-2011

Quite a few people trying to disagree with Sona, Poppy, Vayne but they won't defend Noxus characters Vlad, Morde, and Leblanc. Seems pretty accepted that they arn't affiliated with Noxus

Shinkatsu

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman Silo View Post
Where does it say she fights for Demacia? And what exactly are demacian colors?

As for color
Blue and teal? Is all blue and teal demacian owned now? So anivia is demacian? But Jarvan IV who's all black and gold must be neutural? How bout shyvana who is wearing all red cloths a color no other demacian uses.

The list goes on color can't be the deciding factor for champion affiliation.

As for your japan=american rant
You can become an american sure but i'm not talking about just becoming an americna i'm talking about FIGHTING FOR AMERICA. Or in this case Demacia.

I live in America. I enjoy the rights my country gives me. But at the end of the day I represent me. And really whats more american then that? I'm not a solider. I'm not a politican THOSE are people who would represent America.
My goodness...you don't know what the demacian colours are? I figured the flag, and the gold trimmings on the armor and such would be a giveaway as to what the colors would be for a Demacian.
Alright, I'll tell you since you haven't put 2 and 2 together.
*looks at the demacian flag and champs*
I think the Demacian colours would be blue, white and gold. There you go.

Wearing the colours of your country is simply a means to show pride of your nation. How many americans do I see wear the red white and blue. Doesn't mean all americans wear it all the time, but a lot of people do.

Sona wears blue and gold trimmings to show her pride like a lot of demacian champions do.
Even riot games had to change Riven's colour to teal because the look made her look Demacian! haha
As for Shyvana, her skin is blue lmao :P

Too bad for you though, you hoplessly try to prove that the 3 champs don't fight for Demacia, but at the end of the day, everyone knows these 3 babes fight for Demacia. Can't fight against Riots lore man, so stop downvoting people who go against your fruitless argument.

Not other summoners fault these awesome champs fight for Demacia instead of Ionia or other city-states.