Blue Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0peTheVagineer

11-01-2011

i think we should add blue buff on here i mean its kinda lame there's only red and usually with a lot of heavy laners like mages with summons, etc im just saying like make it random like the green and gray buff

Koldheartedjsp

11-01-2011

people who want blue buff are on crack

just think about it for a second

do you REALLY want to be facing a brand that can spam spells 24/7 or an anivia that can clear the lane in a heart beat

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
people who want blue buff are on crack

just think about it for a second

do you REALLY want to be facing a brand that can spam spells 24/7 or an anivia that can clear the lane in a heart beat
^this
it would make mages really OP

EarthruneSkarner

11-06-2011

There IS a CDR buff on the map, you know.

Friggid

11-07-2011

TT is random enough with white/green buffs lets not do it to the red buff either plz >.>

Koldheartedjsp

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner View Post
There IS a CDR buff on the map, you know.
yeah, and the attack speed is much more useful for nearly every champ that plays that map (combined with them getting use of the cdr)

Wheredigo

11-07-2011

i'm with everyone else, that would make things really out of balance. Unless the blue buff and dragon alternated or something, that might be viable. We've have to look more at the numbers to see on that, but then you don't always get the dragon buff, another HUGE part of TT. My vote is no overall, TT has enough balance issues without adding in something like that