Is Orianna Dominion Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-06-2011

Well, is she? How would you build her?

T3kn0man

11-06-2011

Yes. She makes a good bottom due to her range and harass ability. She is a decent roame as well if you can attatch her to a bruiser of sorts and just roam around putting out fires.

Prolly a tanky AP build. CDs are gonna help her greatly as well. Build 2-3 AP items, get some CD, and finish with some defensive.

Argodis

11-06-2011

Morello's/DFG + Chalice + Sorc Shoes + Deathcap + Void Spear + whatever else you want.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

She has good utility through all stages of the game, however I find that she needs some time to ramp up before her damage becomes truly intimidating.

But she is definitely a good pick, if not a bit more skill intensive.

MonsterMatt1010

11-06-2011

She's definitely good. Her damage potential is huge. W is an excellent escape/chase skill with solid damage. E onto any beefy melee as they dive a tower, spam W and ult and watch the enemy defenders melt.

Orianna is just a very skill dependent champ and has fairly unique mechanics so she takes a bit of practice.

Fingerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

If you can remember to melee and make use of her passive whenever possible, yes. If you're me and run around like a headless chicken when spells are on CD, no.

Squidget

11-06-2011

I've played her a bit. She's fine, but not as good as Brand or Cass because she can't poke safely. The nerfs to her range hurt her a bit too much.

SensualTexting

11-06-2011

She's decent. Not worth picking though. You get punished hard if you miss an ability.

Erich Sturmovik

11-06-2011

orianna sucks and is never viable.

Alvinheimer

11-06-2011

I have not seen a one.

I'm contributing!