Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Where do you think she belongs? Imo, she even isn't that viable in 5s anymore. She is just outclassed.
About where you've put her.

Aha, you weren't asking me.

Vraell

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner View Post
About where you've put her.

Aha, you weren't asking me.
But you are more than welcome to add your 2 cents. Actually, please do. I haven't seen many nor do I play Orianna's recently. Therefore, I'm not an expert on the subject. I'm sure others know better than I do about where to place her.

Elalya

11-06-2011

Why is Warwick tier 3? In the same way that Yorick turns fights into a 4v3, I think that a suppress of his duration turns fights into a 2v3 unless the enemy team picks up a QSS. He is a strong duelist, has strong dragon control, good sustain and good team fighting abilities. Perhaps the makings of a tier 2 champion?

Kritzkrieg00

11-07-2011

So why is it that amumu is so high up? Particularly why is he higher than jarvan and trundle? I just find this curious. It seems like over the longer teamfights he would be far less useful.

1ring

11-07-2011

Alright, well after playing galio for a good while, I think he should be higher up.

Reasons:
Great in lane. Makes 2v1 fairly easy, 1v1 awesome. So much poking and takes little damage, and heal himself as well.

Great dragon control. His shield helps negate any damage done by dragon, while his q does good damage. If the enemies pop up while dragon is going on, his R will make it nearly impossible to steal dragon and ends in something like a mini smite.

Does good damage while build full tank. That passive gives a minimum of +50 AP, and that's pretty much if you ignore MR outside of 1 mr item.

His shield. Free heal on self, and frequently saves and ally, or self. So good, self explanatory.

Already talked about his ult being useful in dragon, but it needs to be mentioned again. It just does so much, pull enemies into turret, force enemies to focus the tank, great AoE damage. Plus, it sets up the enemies for getting hit by other AoE. I mean, they will take the full morg, graves, or xerath ult. And assists. Lots of them, so your super carry gets fed hard.

Most people think he is just for caster heavy teams due to his ult, but he is just as great against both sides. Very flexible champion, I think he should be moved up a tier or two (even being amazing, he is still a little bit of a situational pick as the team needs to be built around him a little bit). That's just my two cents on Galio anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
Why is Warwick tier 3? In the same way that Yorick turns fights into a 4v3, I think that a suppress of his duration turns fights into a 2v3 unless the enemy team picks up a QSS. He is a strong duelist, has strong dragon control, good sustain and good team fighting abilities. Perhaps the makings of a tier 2 champion?
He is tier 3 for those reasons. You make it sound like tier 3 isn't a good place, which btw it is. He just isn't the best, but still a great pick.

Kritzkrieg00

11-07-2011

the trouble with galio is he is very cooldown dependent. his autoattacks are virtually useless, and he lacks any hard cc beyond his ult. Also, common picks like udyr and garen will end his ult instantly with on hit silence/stun. his damage is solid but nothing spectacular even when built with a good amount of ap.

galio is a very situational pick, and is outclassed by cho in almost every way. [cc, damage, hp, cooldowns, autoattack damage, feast on drag] At least this is the way i see it, I have played both champs quite extensively. Galio is much better suited for 5v5 imo

DEVlN

11-07-2011

I seriously think Riven and Shyvana need to be moved up the list.

Riven is an exceptional fighter, and Frozen Mallet makes her one of the toughest bruisers in the game IMO. With both a pop-up and a brief stun, she has CC. A dash that provides mobility as well as a shield, and an Ult that not only buffs her, but can be used through walls to finish kills? Whats not to like...

And as of now, shyvana is op. I mean c'mon, she's a dragon. Has a hard hitting, low-cd Q, a movement speed/minion farming W, and an armor melting/nuke E as well as an ult that deals good dmg as well as acts as a slower version of flash which pulls enemies with her.

Just my 2 cents, all my own opinion

DEVlN

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
I agree with this in a way, however... QSS is devastating against him. Just as it is against morde. Even if you play him as a jungler, he has no truly great gank potential until level 6. As opposed to Lee Sin who can jungle and gank lvl 2 thanks to his Q and E.

Cybran Nation

11-07-2011

wheres kassadin.....blink over walls nvr be focused show up in the middle of ur lane silence...slow dead....?

DEVlN

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon Toast View Post
wheres kassadin.....blink over walls nvr be focused show up in the middle of ur lane silence...slow dead....?
Whenever i play kassadin we always focus him. He is such a threat that you have to Hard CC him and take him out quick or he will harass you. He should be around like tier 4