Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I love it! Flash is a menace I'm glad it's being "nerfed". The one thing i don't see is the removal of grievous wounds from Ignite, according to Morello at PAX that was supposed to come through sometime soon. Executioner's Calling was supposed to be retooled and Morello's Evil Tome was supposed to receive an active grievous wounds effect.

Ziggie Smalls

11-04-2011

Exciting!

AlexJD

11-04-2011

awesome!

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!
Epic reference is epic.

edit: Also, why not make Flash only useable offensively (unusable while in combat or something like it), instead of increasing its cooldown and decreasing its range (something that can potentially render it useless). This would add more pace to the game and kill the problem of the "I almost killed him, but he had flash" frustration.

Please note that this suggestion is commonly known and I ignore the original mind behind it, I just think it's very interesting.

ThreePyramids

11-04-2011

So you want everyone to use ghost instead of flash, and you're going to just rebuff cleanse back to what it was before.

Nice caving to community QQ. Flash will always be needed on several characters, and nerfing it only makes mobility characters stronger. You've even admitting to balance being done around flash.

Pineappl3

11-04-2011

Me gusta

KennenOnSteroids

11-04-2011

Some junglers do so much better with Fortify due to it's mastery...

Darkvoltinx

11-04-2011

why are we keeping heal? people rely on it way more then flash. it does more harm then good.

Lord Gildarts

11-04-2011

Ah dang I was starting to like flash not for its escape but for ganking and catching up to people to kill them. CV is good but you still need to CV the area.

HeatTransferGuy

11-04-2011

but what will shen bot pack?