Head Canon

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJetpack View Post
Riven and Irelia are a couple in my head canon. They met and had long discussions during Rivens exile.
S-stop it, don't make me ship it.
I crack ship enough, bro!

Arrlaari

10-31-2011

Another thing: I'm pretty sure Gangplank's father is the one who killed Miss Fortune's mother. The single glowing red eye is consistent with Gangplank himself, but he's about the same age as MF who was a child at the time.

Miss Fortune probably suspects this, but tries not to think about it because it means that the man she's dedicated her life to hunting is already dead at the hands of her contemporary rival.

Zarcro

11-01-2011

In my head, a pretty cool storry would be something like a war breaking out in Freljord, seeing as the sisters of the Winter's Claw did not accept that the state of Freljord alowed a mad zuan chemist accest to one of the regions purest sources of water trough Gragas brewery.

this story could, even lead up to the princess of the winters claw joining the league.

also a story regarding strange activities in Icathie, the instruments used to measure the energy of the area simply becoming unable to get data from the area, as if the energy is just disapearing.

edit: also something with the relationship between rumble and tristana, seeing as it has already been hinted at, that rumble is in love with tris

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

It's time for some of my more extensive head canon, regarding Orianna.

The picture attached is what I pictured her to look like when she was alive. Her garb somewhat represents what the clockwork automaton looks like, like points at the end of the tutu. Another aspect that I imagined her to have was a very sunny personality, and one crooked tooth. (Also generally I pictured Piltovians to have English accents, varying from different districts in the city state. When Ori was alive, she is no exception to this... in my head) The gear hanging around her neck is a part that she took from her father's workshop when she was young and wears it all the time. Even on the automaton, Corin probably welded it there.

She also had a very good relationship with her father. They would do everything together, so of course he was sent into manic depression after she died. A void was left in his life, not having his daughter there with him, encouraging him to be a great inventor, them being a small happy family, her merely enjoying his creations, seeing her dance, etc.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-01-2011

Caitlyn and Ezreal have a bossy older sister and rebellious younger brother relationship. =)

TheNarvalOfDeath

11-01-2011

Vessaria Kolminye is a ***** and she has a fetiche with birds

Based Sayaka

11-02-2011

Kolminye definitely has a bird fetish.
Swanky swank.

K D Bonez

11-02-2011

Katarina and Sona are actually girlfriends

Kazoo The Kid

11-02-2011

Jax is Katrina's and Cass father in disguise in the league.

Ezreal is secretly depressed and hides in in the facade of happyness.

Karthus joined the league because he wants to die. But can't.

Amumu is secretly feeling good. He's just an attention ***** and likes being pittied.

Poppy is rumbles mom.

Galio and Blitz are long lost cousins.

Swain and fiddle have long drawn out conversations on crows.

Kennan has a thing for Akali.

Brand and Nocturne are totally BFFs in the dungeon together.

Corki and Heim were hipster college roommates and best friends.

Nunu and Annie have a child-like friendemy relationship.

Anivia and brand secretly know each other from the past and are nemesis. Anivia helped trap brand.

Mal names his voidlings.

When kassidans daughter got sucked into the void he cried all day and ate nothing but ice cream and watched soap opera's.

Denfo

11-02-2011

Soraka had a thing for Warwick and, seeing that he would meet his death at the hands of Singed if they continued working together, cursed him in order to save his life. She knew Warwick would be happier this way. She spread the story of her own downfall as if it were some sort of punishment when really she inflicted it upon herself in order to remain incognito. A small price to pay to be near her love. She joined the league shortly after Warwick, in order to be close to him without seeming conspicuous. One day she plans to help him see the error of his ways, then both enchantments will be broken and they'll live the rest of their lives in peace.

1234567 ... 9