Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

10-03-2009

Nice, as with all of this series. All I want to say is that the playstyle area could be expanded on. You give weaknesses, and you tell people how they like toplay, but you don't mention ways players can fix this by working with their playstyles, or suggest champions that work well with these playstyles. I think that would be an awesome addition.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisers

Member

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
Nice, as with all of this series. All I want to say is that the playstyle area could be expanded on. You give weaknesses, and you tell people how they like toplay, but you don't mention ways players can fix this by working with their playstyles, or suggest champions that work well with these playstyles. I think that would be an awesome addition.
How to fix your playstyle is to use the one that best counters your opponent. In all reality if you are faced with equally skilled opponents the difference between winning and losing could be trying to continue what you have already found out has not been working.

The Defenition of insane is repeating the same action expecting different results.

I'm not speaking for heretic but I believe this answer would be as good as any you might get from others.

On a side note, this guide was excellent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
How to fix your playstyle is to use the one that best counters your opponent. In all reality if you are faced with equally skilled opponents the difference between winning and losing could be trying to continue what you have already found out has not been working.

The Defenition of insane is repeating the same action expecting different results.

I'm not speaking for heretic but I believe this answer would be as good as any you might get from others.

On a side note, this guide was excellent.
=.=

The fact of the matter is that people with different playstyle have different playstyles. If you're an aggresive loose player like me, I really doubt you're going to take the time to analyze your opponent and figure out the best way to adjust your playstyle. That's aggresive tight, according to The Heretic. So, you expect me to completely change my snap decision playstyle to accomodate for my enemy? 'Cuz thinking just isn't my thing in game. And it's pretty freaking obvious advice to not do what isn't working. Seriously? How retarded do you think I am?

You spelled definition wrong. Beyond that, that isn't the definition of insane at all. The definition of insane is that you're not sane. What you stated sounds more like a definition of "stupid".

If you're not speaking for The Heretic, then why'd you write this? Because, honestly, I really don't want your opinion. Not to be mean, but I really don't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisers

Member

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
=.=

The fact of the matter is that people with different playstyle have different playstyles. If you're an aggresive loose player like me, I really doubt you're going to take the time to analyze your opponent and figure out the best way to adjust your playstyle. That's aggresive tight, according to The Heretic. So, you expect me to completely change my snap decision playstyle to accomodate for my enemy? 'Cuz thinking just isn't my thing in game. And it's pretty freaking obvious advice to not do what isn't working. Seriously? How retarded do you think I am?

You spelled definition wrong. Beyond that, that isn't the definition of insane at all. The definition of insane is that you're not sane. What you stated sounds more like a definition of "stupid".

If you're not speaking for The Heretic, then why'd you write this? Because, honestly, I really don't want your opinion. Not to be mean, but I really don't.
Alright, fair enough. Sorry if my grammar is a bit subpar I swing a hammer for a living and don't care to spellcheck everything I type. If you took the time to look up the definition of Insane then maybe you should have looked up the definition of stupid.
"lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind" and below that it says Mr Tibbers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
Alright, fair enough. Sorry if my grammar is a bit subpar I swing a hammer for a living and don't care to spellcheck everything I type. If you took the time to look up the definition of Insane then maybe you should have looked up the definition of stupid.
"lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind" and below that it says Mr Tibbers.
You know what "lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind" implies? That you're not intelligent enough to realize that trying the same strategy over and over again without change or realization that it's going to fail. Because you're not smart enough to. So, why insult me? And why does it take looking up "insane" to know that it means "not sane", or "not in the correct or normal frame of mind"? Really, it's common sense. Who the hell said I spellcheck? This is all my natural writing, no spellcheck involved. It's pretty sad to rely on a program as bad as spellcheck to make sure you don't look like an idiot. Does "swinging a hammer for a living" imply that you're stupid for it? 'Cuz I just check people out through a gorcery store. Doesn't seem too intelligent to me, but that is no indication of how smart I am, now is it?

Really, don't be an ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisers

Member

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
You know what "lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind" implies? That you're not intelligent enough to realize that trying the same strategy over and over again without change or realization that it's going to fail. Because you're not smart enough to. So, why insult me? And why does it take looking up "insane" to know that it means "not sane", or "not in the correct or normal frame of mind"? Really, it's common sense. Who the hell said I spellcheck? This is all my natural writing, no spellcheck involved. It's pretty sad to rely on a program as bad as spellcheck to make sure you don't look like an idiot. Does "swinging a hammer for a living" imply that you're stupid for it? 'Cuz I just check people out through a gorcery store. Doesn't seem too intelligent to me, but that is no indication of how smart I am, now is it?

Really, don't be an ass.
What I implied bi swyngyng a hammur for a loving was tat oder then pastung on the forums I don't do much wroting, and the fakt that you communted on my spelling just pised me of. I remuber whi i stai off the florrums, I have to deal with punk grocery store clerks like yourself that probably still live in mommy's basement, who feel empowered when they correct someone's spelling. Regardless this will be my last post in reply to you so good day.

Have fun correcting all my mistakes, cause I don't care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnygmaSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2009

Awww. Don't call of the flame war yet!

...I was just about to roast some marshmallows...

S'mores anyone?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
What I implied bi swyngyng a hammur for a loving was tat oder then pastung on the forums I don't do much wroting, and the fakt that you communted on my spelling just pised me of. I remuber whi i stai off the florrums, I have to deal with punk grocery store clerks like yourself that probably still live in mommy's basement, who feel empowered when they correct someone's spelling. Regardless this will be my last post in reply to you so good day.

Have fun correcting all my mistakes, cause I don't care.
Should I be insulted? Because I really do live with my mom. I'm freaking eighteen. I won't correct you *******, not at all. I feel empowered by correcting your spelling? Says who? What are you, psychic? I know that you said this is your last reply to me but...seriously? Right now, leaving on that note I'd say that you're the childish punk here. I don't even write a lot, so I don't see where your argument is in there.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that you just don't know how to communicate your thoughts in a coherent and understandable fashion, and that this discussion has somehow caused your brain to have a meltdown. If that's true, I'm sorry.

I really shouldn'tve shoved so much knowledge down your throat. It was pretty obvious your tiny brain couldn't handle it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

Senior Member

10-04-2009

This is totally the place to do this argument. It's a magnificent display of how to piss someone off via text/chat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHeretic

Senior Member

10-04-2009

I can't even discern what the argument is about!