Who is the best dominion player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

u g0 2 fast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Who is it?

By best dominion player I mean, actual summoner (player)
Give your opinion.

Seņor Pancho

11-01-2011

whoever is on top of the invisible dominion ELO.

crying angels

11-01-2011

I wanna be the very best...

AstaorthX

11-01-2011

Pantheon with last whisper yommus and kitaes....every1 melts when i use heartseekers hahaha

Nekrogen

11-01-2011

I can barely play anymore because queue times are too long (30-40 minutes sometimes)

FDru

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I can barely play anymore because queue times are too long (30-40 minutes sometimes)
Stop playing broken champs.

Nekrogen

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Stop playing broken champs.
Ryze is broken?? o.O

News to me.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Ryze is top 5 champ for sure. So yes?
Anyway we need ranked. I have no idea why its not implemented yet.

Nekrogen

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Ryze is top 5 champ for sure. So yes?
Anyway we need ranked. I have no idea why its not implemented yet.
Why do you think he's top 5? lol

Despite what people are saying about him being "faceroll", he really does take some finesse to do well with. You cannot go against a Yorick and expect to win if you can't position yourself properly and/or know his basic nuke combos. Build order is key against competent players, as you can't just go tear boots glacial every game and expect to win the lane. bottom line: he has a fair skillcap and I wouldn't consider him broken, just strong.

Also, ranked has been announced, but they are making sure elements of the game are as balanced as they can be before releasing it.

WaterD103

11-01-2011

While my top 5 not including shaco because i dont know how it affected the patch is Yorick, Poppy, Ryze, Warwick, Vayne.

He is hands down the best caster, with low cooldowns full power, can 1 on 1 no problem, scales well during the whole game, push well, he is good against assasins and bruisers , or at least better than most casters.

Basically he is the best Ap nuker in dominion since he can fight non stop and deal with most champs, he is one of the champs in dominion that isnt scared of anyone. That puts ryze that high.

The argument that they are waiting for it to be balanced its not truth, at least not as worded "as well as they can" every game can always be improved on balance. If game developers would wait for that moment, games would NEVER EVER be released.
So thats not the reason, im not sure whats the reason but thats not it.